Copa America 2024

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Copa America 2024

Post by WoodDraw »

I don't think we have a thread on this.

Tickets go on sale on the 28th, with a presale for Jackson county residents and chiefs season ticket holders for the arrowhead game tomorrow (22nd). Sporting season ticket holders, presale for the game there too same day.

I think I'm going to try to do the usmnt at arrowhead.
DColeKC
Ambassador

Re: Copa America 2024

Post by DColeKC »

WoodDraw wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:18 am I don't think we have a thread on this.

Tickets go on sale on the 28th, with a presale for Jackson county residents and chiefs season ticket holders for the arrowhead game tomorrow (22nd). Sporting season ticket holders, presale for the game there too same day.

Want to go in on a pair together? We can sit there and shit talk each others opinions on development before we slam some beers and get along during the match.
Cratedigger
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by Cratedigger »

What is the offer passcode? Thought you just needed to be a Jax County resident w/ a credit card in the county?
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

DColeKC wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:50 am
WoodDraw wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:18 am I don't think we have a thread on this.

Want to go in on a pair together? We can sit there and shit talk each others opinions on development before we slam some beers and get along during the match.
Ha sorry just saw this, not against this, but can't commit because of the holiday timing of the match. Might be with family there.

Will buy you a beer and talk shit at a fan zone or tailgate though.