A place to post and request pictures of Kansas City.
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:16 pm
- Location: Kansas City, MO
Beautiful pictures. Thank you for making the effort to take them and post them for us.
- One Park Place
- Posts: 6329
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:20 pm
yeah, great building
Quocunque Jeceris Stabit
- Valencia Place
- Posts: 1691
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:32 am
- Location: North End
Thanks! I love that pigeons are nesting underneath the eagle. And that bank architecture at the end of the 19th century mimicked church architecture. And the NY Life Bldg is now the Catholic Center. And there must be a metaphor there somewhere.
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:16 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
What amazing detail work on the columns. a time gone. bye.