KC Photo of the Week (12/1/03, My new home)

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

This week's photo is my new home: 2555 Grand, Crown Center. I moved in last week.

http://sonicboiphotography.com/modules/ ... index.html
Last edited by SonicBoi on Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by KCK »

You moved into a law office?
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

Sonic....how is it? I drove by the other day and saw a security guard in there, I had no idea it was THAT done on the inside. For some reason I thought you guys weren't moving in until 04.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

because they said it wouldn't be done till February... Its cool they are ahead of schedule
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Tupperware Party

Post by FangKC »

Sonic, after you are more settled, you should host a tupperware party for all the contributors to this forum. ;-)

And how about some photos of the views from inside the building looking north and west.
There is no fifth destination.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Re: Tupperware Party

Post by SonicBoi »

FangKC wrote:Sonic, after you are more settled, you should host a tupperware party for all the contributors to this forum. ;-)
LOL

Well, it's very, um, grey. Fortunatly, I only work there. No one is really happy with the move. It is too impersonal and closed in. Also, it takes 5-8 minutes to get to the shops via The Link. Not all of the floors are finished. The 24th conference center won't be open for several months. It of course does have its good points... And when I find them I will let you know what they are.
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

We want to see the view.

Post by FangKC »

We want to see the view of the city from inside the building. :P
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

I know, I know... I'm not really equiped yet to take pics out of a building and have them come out with the quality must maintain. I don't want to make my teacher mad. :D
SonicBoi
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

The letdown.

Post by FangKC »

Is part of the letdown of moving to the new building because you no longer work in Missouri's tallest building? :(
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Re: The letdown.

Post by SonicBoi »

FangKC wrote:Is part of the letdown of moving to the new building because you no longer work in Missouri's tallest building? :(
Not really. On the other hand, I could always apply at B of A, Bryan Cave, or Earnst and Young.
SonicBoi
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

heh did I ever tell you my Uncle is a partner at Ernst & Young? He has told me basically what you just tell me about it though.