Check out this MO vs KS thread...

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

Got bored and talked some smack on KU and Kansas on the KU board. MU fans and KU fans might find it funny...Ripped on Kansas, well because it's Kansas ;), no hard feelings, I know Missouri has issues too..., but these people seriously think Missouri is all poor people and hicks and the cities are dumps. Totally clueless, but typical...
Last edited by GRID on Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

this is BS, I can't register cause it says im under 13, yet I was born May 29th 1988 and am 15 years old....

Why dont you state that KS's tallest building is only 99m tall and is in wichita, and that Missouri's is 192.6m and is located in Kansas City.
Also, Kansas City's tallest structure is almost 100ft taller than the state of Kansas' tallest structure. Just link them to skyscraperpage.com.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

And Kansas City's penis is over 100mm longer than the any penis in the entire state of Kansas!

har har

And I still can't believe that adults care so much about college sports.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

mean wrote: And I still can't believe that adults care so much about college sports.
That is soooo nice to hear from someone else!
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by StL_Dan »

mean wrote:And Kansas City's penis is over 100mm longer than the any penis in the entire state of Kansas!

har har

And I still can't believe that adults care so much about college sports.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :wink:
One State. One Spirit. One Mizzou. 05.22.2011  RIP Rusty, Harli and Hayze
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by StL_Dan »

mean wrote:And I still can't believe that adults care so much about college sports.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :wink:
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

Seriously! I deal with it at work, too. We have some MU guys and some KU guys and they are always blabbering about, "oh yeah 'our' team beat 'your' team" but these guys haven't been on campus in probably ten or fifteen years. I guess I can understand retaining some kind of attachment to your school after graduation, but I never hear about what they studied (assuming they studied anything) and I find that I am more knowledgeable about...oh, just about everything, and I'm a freaking high school dropout. Is that what college is for? Drinking and sports? Fine, I guess, but it's cheaper to watch the game at the bar.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by StL_Dan »

mean wrote:Seriously! I deal with it at work, too. We have some MU guys and some KU guys and they are always blabbering about, "oh yeah 'our' team beat 'your' team" but these guys haven't been on campus in probably ten or fifteen years.
AWESOME

Hey....do youself a favor and DO NOT visit the "KC Sports" section of this site.

All of the B&Ming will sicken a guy like you.
The Summit
Pad site
Pad site

Post by The Summit »

Whatever makes them feel better. Kansas has nothing on Missouri, how is that an issue?

MU will destroy KU and then they will shut up and get off the Tigerboard too.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by trailerkid »

Listen tiggers, I'm tired of all this big talk.

I've heard the game is a sell out without the Mizzou tickets. When you come to the Hawk's Nest....you get BEAKED!!!!!
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

trailerkid wrote:Listen tiggers, I'm tired of all this big talk.

I've heard the game is a sell out without the Mizzou tickets. When you come to the Hawk's Nest....you get BEAKED!!!!!
I think KU is talking it up more than MU...YOUR SCREWED! ;).