So, what's up with the lights in the P&L district, they don't match the others..

Come here for discussion about the new downtown entertainment district.
KCTigerFan
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Re: So, what's up with the lights in the P&L district, they don't match the others..

Post by KCTigerFan »

=D>
CityLiving
Strip mall
Strip mall

Re: So, what's up with the lights in the P&L district, they don't match the others..

Post by CityLiving »

:-k
KCKev
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by KCKev »

:roll:
If you're not on the EDGE, you're taking up TOO MUCH ROOM!
zonk
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by zonk »

:puke:
ComandanteCero
One Park Place
One Park Place

Re: So, what's up with the lights in the P&L district, they don't match the othe

Post by ComandanteCero »

:puke: :idea:
KC Region is all part of the same animal regardless of state and county lines.
Think on the Regional scale.
KCLover
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by KCLover »

They put those in there because they are trying to copy off of Village West. Wannabe Copycats :lol: :D
schugg
Hotel President
Hotel President

Re: So, what's up with the lights in the P&L district, they don't match the othe

Post by schugg »

GRID wrote: :mrgreen:
KCTigerFan wrote: =D>

CityLiving wrote: :-k
KCKev wrote: :roll:
zonk wrote: :puke:
zonk wrote: :puke:
ComandanteCero wrote: :puke: :idea:
KCLover wrote: They put those in there because they are trying to copy off of Village West. Wannabe Copycats :lol: :D
:lol:
KCLover
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by KCLover »

screw the lights....... OH MY GOD where will we park, theres no places!!!!  The top story on Fox 4 tonight was about parking for the Sprint Center. Talk about beating a dead horse.  [-X
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

KCLover wrote: screw the lights....... OH MY GOD where will we park, theres no places!!!!  The top story on Fox 4 tonight was about parking for the Sprint Center. Talk about beating a dead horse.  [-X
I saw that.  All hell is going to break loose at that Elton John Concert.  All four news channels and their choppers, the police choppers, and massive backups as people will miss the entire concert trying to find places to park.

I'm telling you.  It will be insane and it will probably be carried on CNN live.

"LIVE from Kansas :). people trapped in parking garages for hours, lost families can't remember which garage they parked in and will wander around for hours, people will just freak out at the inconsistency of parking rates.  "Why is it $2 on this street and $25 on this one, the city needs to investigate this!!"  Says Mrs Smith of Olathe.  "Just insane, absolutely insane" says Bob of Lee's Summit.  "I will never go to a concert in KC again!"

CNN reports that local CBS affiliate KCTV 5 has reported 2 rapes and a rottweiler has been reported on the loose in the vacant P&L district.  KCTV 5 is warning those not familiar with the area to stay home.  They also mentioned that it's raining in Joplin so it might be best to stay home and watch the weather reports.

There are also reports of over 2200 cars being towed by the KCMO PD and people suffocating on the crowded MAX buses which can't get near the arena.

"We like the arena!" says a couple from Independence trying to sell meth to the crowds as they walk by.

"We didn't know they moved the arena!  Why doesn't the city educate us on this stuff??"  Says a couple from Belton as they spent 2 hours waiting for the doors to open at Kemper.  "We wondered why parking was free.  Too good to be true I suppose."

"I think we need to turn the Sprint Center into a fish tank" says Billy Bob of Bonner Springs "and get that dogone arena built by that there racetrack.  Parking won't be a problem there, I can't fit my 4x4 in these parking thingys".

Billy's wife, Mary Beth is still waiting for her brother to return from the Sprint Center last week after doing some "research on parking".  He called and said he could not find a route back to Wyandotte County from downtown KCMO.  Nobody has heard from him since.
Last edited by GRID on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eliphar17
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by eliphar17 »

GRID wrote: says Billy Bob of Bonner Springs "and get that dogone arena built by that there racetrack.  Parking won't be a problem there, I can't fit my 4x4 in these parking thingys".
I know you are joking (it was all pretty funny) but sadly there will be many many people who have exactly this thought about the Sprint Center - both Kansans and Missourians.
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Post by QueSi2Opie »

Hilarious!
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

This man wins a prize.  Best post I've ever read.