Downtown Baseball Stadium

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Downtown Baseball Stadium

Post by bahua »

What I typed was hardly flamebait. I do, however, give up trying to deal with you reasonably. Private messages of, "go f*** yourself," indicate a person that isn't interested in having a conversation.

On your way. I never meant any offense, but you know better, apparently.
K.C.Highrise
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by K.C.Highrise »

listen... this thread isn't about you guys so shut up.
TheNorthlander
New York Life
New York Life

Post by TheNorthlander »

What?  You mean this thread isn't all just about kcdcchef and his opinions?  Could have fooled me.  Seems the sole reason this thread exists is so that kcdcchef can shout down anyone who disagrees with him.  The guy/gal/robot posts 2000 posts a day saying the same thing, "YOU'RE WRONG, I'M RIGHT, MY LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOURS, SO THERE!  ALSO, I DON'T LIVE IN KC, BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAVE COUNTLESS HOURS A DAY TO SPEND POSTING ABOUT A CITY I DON'T LIVE IN."

It is an somewhat interesting thread to watch to see how long it takes kcdcchef to auto-reply.

But post here regularly?  I have long given up.  I have better things to do.
"Keep the Status-Quo! Yes on 1, No on 2!" - Jackson County Voters
shinatoo
Ambassador

Post by shinatoo »

Is there any way to unsubcribe to a thread so that I don't keep seeing this effluence every time I click {Show new replies to your post}.