PittPA on marriage, marital finances, fidelity.

Come here to talk about topics that are not related to development, or even Kansas City.
LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Re: PittPA on marriage, marital finances, fidelity.

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

kcmetro wrote: Found this little gem.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=9649

Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

If true, what kind of a pansy is this guy?  Faulting himself for his wife banging a stranger in a public restroom? You gotta be kidding me.
I would say more confirmation of my suspicion that this wasn't the first time she had gotten a little too wild and he was probably all to aware of it - consciously or sub-consciously. 

I used to work with a lady that I wouldn't be shocked to see appear in a story like this.  The husband always acted like he was ignorant - I could never tell if he was just putting on a good public face or had just stuffed himself full of denial - there was no way he didn't know at least subconsciously.
AllThingsKC
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by AllThingsKC »

What is it with people having sex in public restrooms in Minneapolis?

Was the stranger a Senator from Idaho?
KC is the way to be!
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

mommy dearest

Post by Maitre D »

[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
kcmetro
One Park Place
One Park Place

Re: mommy dearest

Post by kcmetro »

Maitre D wrote: Image
She has that desperate housewife look in her eye.  I bet she's on anti-depressants too.
chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

leave it to MD to take this story and immediately file it under his patented "no-fault divorce/women are scum" category.  posting a photo of her three kids on the internet is really classy too.  good work, MD. 
loftguy
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by loftguy »

This forum is all about class....and some here are truly savants.

A deviation, but related, last new years eve the gf and I went to a house party where we knew only the hosts.  We were drinking wine, but in relative moderation.  It was just a few minutes before midnight, and Bammm!.......next thing we know we wake up in our bed undressed.

It was bizarre and we were a bit freaked.  Neither remembered anything.  Not midnight, not driving, not undressing, nada.  We felt ourselves up and inspected one another.  Whew!  That's uncomfortable, checking yourself out to be sure that SOMETHING had not happened.  With that done, I went out to check the car and it was parked perfectly with nothing amiss.

Talked to the party hosts and they said that we were obviously drunk but noticed nothing too unusual.  Months later, we ran into a woman we met at that party and she brought up HER strange experience that night, which was exactly the same. 

I would seriously hurt the mf that did that to us.
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

chrizow wrote: leave it to MD to take this story and immediately file it under his patented "no-fault divorce/women are scum" category.  posting a photo of her three kids on the internet is really classy too.  good work, MD. 
Feel free to edit the pic so only she/hubby appear, that's fine by me.  I odn't have the tools to do it and certainly won't be offended if you edit the children out.
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

Maitre D wrote: Feel free to edit the pic so only she/hubby appear, that's fine by me.  I odn't have the tools to do it and certainly won't be offended if you edit the children out.
how noble of you!  :lol:
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

kcmetro wrote: Found this little gem.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=9649

Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

If true, what kind of a pansy is this guy?  Faulting himself for his wife banging a stranger in a public restroom? You gotta be kidding me.
Oh, where do I begin with this part of the charade?

Of course, this is only the collateral effects of the She-Ocracy.  That has convinced men that they are the root cause of all the relationship problems in America.  I'm sure the counselor they visit, will have him balling in no time.  Apologizing for all the "mental abuse" he put her thru that caused her to react this way.

On a smaller scale, it's an example of men protecting their sexual prowess.  He will no doubt attempt to paint this as an indication of his abuse/neglect, so as to avoid anyone questioning whether or not his sexual abilities weren't up to snuff.

KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

sounds like a fun girl
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

I would speculate that the woman in question might have some psychiatric issue like bipolar that could have been partially at work here. Sex-capades are known to result from bipolar mania.

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit
kcmetro
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by kcmetro »

How fitting for our recent discussion...

Woman claims she was raped in Power & Light tavern

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking ... 21923.html
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

What a BS story.

There are way too many questions as to how or why this would have happened.

Regardless, Cordish should take the Star and the woman to court if this is a BS story.

The Star doesn't report the other dozen real rapes that happened in the city last night, but reports this nonsense?
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

He found the woman in a stall of the women’s restroom with one of the men. He asked them to leave.

The employee said he didn’t see any indications that the woman was in trouble. He ejected both persons from the bar.

The woman told her husband she had been raped. The husband reported the incident to security officers. Police noted the wife was “very upset and highly intoxicated.”

First off Metro, get ready for Chrizow to come on here and chastise you for even posting something so "misogynyst"

Second, this gal told her hubby she was raped.   Of course!    That's a much better excuse than, I was wasted.   I bet the hubby will cry himself into a puddle at the marriage counselor's office for causing this.

kcmetro
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by kcmetro »

Maitre D wrote: First off Metro, get ready for Chrizow to come on here and chastise you for even posting something so "misogynyst"

Second, this gal told her hubby she was raped.   Of course!    That's a much better excuse than, I was wasted.   I bet the hubby will cry himself into a puddle at the marriage counselor's office for causing this.
Yeah, it's fairly apparent what happened here.  Whatever it was, it wasn't rape.  The chick just wanted to get down it sounds like.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

Probably not rape, but who knows.
Maitre D wrote:I bet the hubby will cry himself into a puddle at the marriage counselor's office for causing this.
You think? Or are you being sarcastic? Assuming she wasn't forced into it, there's obviously nobody to blame but the woman, but I don't think most men would be like, "waaaah, it's my fault!" And I tend to think most women who would do something like that have husbands who know what's going on and often don't have a problem with it. There's a huge number of guys who think it's cool or arousing for their wives or girlfriends to get it on with other dudes, and far be it from me to tell them how to roll. Whatever floats your boat, yeah?

That said, that's not my thing, and if my wife were to rock it with some dude in a bar bathroom, she'd better be prepared to move out that night. I guess I'm just all conservative and stuff.  :P
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

Maitre D wrote: First off Metro, get ready for Chrizow to come on here and chastise you for even posting something so "misogynyst"
nope.  my bullshit meter went off on this one too.  if you post photos of her kids on here, i might say something though.
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

mean wrote: Probably not rape, but who knows.

You think? Or are you being sarcastic? Assuming she wasn't forced into it, there's obviously nobody to blame but the woman, but I don't think most men would be like, "waaaah, it's my fault!" And I tend to think most women who would do something like that have husbands who know what's going on and often don't have a problem with it. There's a huge number of guys who think it's cool or arousing for their wives or girlfriends to get it on with other dudes, and far be it from me to tell them how to roll. Whatever floats your boat, yeah?

That said, that's not my thing, and if my wife were to rock it with some dude in a bar bathroom, she'd better be prepared to move out that night. I guess I'm just all conservative and stuff.  :P
Agred - it's very odd.  Diff strokes for diff folks I guess. 

Lie detector tests aren't legal grounds for proving anything criminal, but sometimes I think they should be used on stuff like this.

LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

GRID wrote: Regardless, Cordish should take the Star and the woman to court if this is a BS story.
No legal grounds against the Star - they appear to be meeting the legal and journalistic standards here.  They clearly attribute who said what and tie the statements back to what would appear to be verrified sources directly involved in the matter.  If one of the sources involved in the story made false or defamatory statements, that is not an issue with the Star. 
Gretz
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by Gretz »

Maitre D wrote: Oh, where do I begin with this part of the charade?

Of course, this is only the collateral effects of the She-Ocracy.   That has convinced men that they are the root cause of all the relationship problems in America.   I'm sure the counselor they visit, will have him balling in no time.   Apologizing for all the "mental abuse" he put her thru that caused her to react this way.
Is that you, Frank TJ Mackey?

Wow, I really need to block off an hour to read this thread.  I've been intimidated by its length and so have generally ignored it, but it looks like a real winner.