www.SaveOurOwners.com

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: www.SaveOurOwners.com

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: i did not call you any names, do not call me any. and i wish nothing but harm for them, they are nameless, faceless cowards. at least kietz and pestro have the balls to campaign with their names. these dildos go on the air with fake names. be a man about it.
Please post your full name and address.  Otherwise you are a nameless and faceless coward as well.
aknowledgeableperson
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by aknowledgeableperson »

^^^
Why not set the example and do it yourself?
I may be right.  I may be wrong.  But there is a lot of gray area in-between.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

aknowledgeableperson wrote: ^^^
Why not set the example and do it yourself?
Because I'm not the one calling anyone out as a "nameless, faceless coward."
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: Because I'm not the one calling anyone out as a "nameless, faceless coward."
my info will not be posted on here, however, it is available through many kansas city area organizations i donate to, kansas city heart of america shakespeare festival, lyric opera of kansas city, liberty memorial association of kansas city, the kansas city rennaisance festival, the kansas city art institute, and union station assistance corp, these groups have all recieved donations, and appropriate information from me.

disclosing my name, and address, on a message board, is ridiculous. i do not have to. when i call into 810, or write the star, i do so as myself. when i support campaigns, i do so as myself.

these cowards, saveourowners, do not.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: my info will not be posted on here, however, it is available through many kansas city area organizations i donate to, kansas city heart of america shakespeare festival, lyric opera of kansas city, liberty memorial association of kansas city, the kansas city rennaisance festival, the kansas city art institute, and union station assistance corp, these groups have all recieved donations, and appropriate information from me.

disclosing my name, and address, on a message board, is ridiculous. i do not have to. when i call into 810, or write the star, i do so as myself. when i support campaigns, i do so as myself.

Right.  You want anonymity on the internet, as do they.    All this other crap you mention is irrelevant.  You are supporting a campaign here now and refuse to identify youself, so I guess your statement above is inaccurate.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: Right.  You want anonymity on the internet, as do they.    All this other crap you mention is irrelevant.  You are supporting a campaign here now and refuse to identify youself, so I guess your statement above is inaccurate.
negative. when i go on 810 between the lines, when i go on 810 the program, when i go on 980, when i write to the editor at the kansas city star, when i send contributions to campaigns, money or just support, i do so with my given name. they do not.

checkmate.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by beautyfromashes »

[Deleted by moderator]
Image Posting another member's personal info without his permission is absolutely not allowed.
Last edited by KCN on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

good work beauty.  where's the link?

KC isn't even #1 or #2 fav.  I'd hate to visit the boards for those cities!!  the wrath of the chef
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

Last edited by kcdcchef on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

funny that kc didn't make his first or second favorite city.  What a joke! Go find a DC or Boston forum.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

beautyfromashes wrote: funny that kc didn't make his first or second favorite city.  What a joke! Go find a DC or Boston forum.
real sad you two are that worried about my livejournal. i do love boston and dc. no doubt. but, do not hang out in forums for either. based those 2 choices on my favorite 2 places to go for leisure and no business, no family, etc. .
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

enigma.
chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

kcdcchef wrote:
jesus h. christ.  have you ever heard of satire?  the saveourowners people are not using pseudonyms because they are cowards, they are using absurd names meant to invoke the idea of pretentious aristocrats coming to the aid of other aristocrats.  the names themselves are part of the satire, as is picking up the Pitch interviewer in a limo and giving him champagne (http://www.pitch.com/Issues/2006-03-16/news/strip.html)

you're just bitter b/c you happen to disagree with their point of view.  you're also bitter b/c their point of view is reaching thousands of people via a $9 website.  :lol:

let the chips fall where they may.  they're not going to be fined, so get over that.  argue against them, campaign against them, set up a competing website, whatever.  it's just tactless and immature to wish these folks ill will because they are using satire and humor to make a political argument you do not agree with.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

chrizow wrote: jesus h. christ.  have you ever heard of satire?  the saveourowners people are not using pseudonyms because they are cowards, they are using absurd names meant to invoke the idea of pretentious aristocrats coming to the aid of other aristocrats.  the names themselves are part of the satire, as is picking up the Pitch interviewer in a limo and giving him champagne (http://www.pitch.com/Issues/2006-03-16/news/strip.html)

you're just bitter b/c you happen to disagree with their point of view.  you're also bitter b/c their point of view is reaching thousands of people via a $9 website.   :lol:

let the chips fall where they may.  they're not going to be fined, so get over that.  argue against them, campaign against them, set up a competing website, whatever.  it's just tactless and immature to wish these folks ill will because they are using satire and humor to make a political argument you do not agree with.
thousands? in your dreams chriz. i do not wish them anything other then what is coming to them......................

and, that limo rental, along with the champagne, are campaign expenditures. and if they do not list them, along with who they are, they are technically breaking laws, and i hope they get punished for it too.

bitter? not at all. the truman sports complex is where the royals play now, and as long as they are in kansas city, it will continue to be.

why be bitter? the mayor, city council, county goverment, sensible media, and the majority of the taxpaying county agree with me. why be bitter?
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

pathetic.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

beautyfromashes wrote: pathetic.
yes, you are.
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

Good one chef!
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

KCMax wrote: Good one chef!
max, i have been begging you for months to put me on ignore. please do. i will not miss anything if i put you on ignore, well, other then i would have to log in to kcstar.com to read it versus reading all your cut and paste jobs.
chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

kcdcchef wrote: yes, you are.
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

PWN3D!