Fran's

People say they enjoy Kansas City. Find out why.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Re: Fran's

Post by KCPowercat »

It did seem that way on one of first visits but it seems to have improved....although I haven't been there I a couple months
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Highlander
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by Highlander »

KCPowercat wrote: It did seem that way on one of first visits but it seems to have improved....although I haven't been there I a couple months
As mentioned, service was good last week, place was pretty crowded, but it did take a long time for the food to reach the table.  I was rather surprised to see a place 2/3 full well past the lunch hour anywhere in the P&L District on a weekday.  Mostly younger crowd there, as the business types were back to work and schools were out. 
smh
Supporter

Post by smh »

Highlander wrote: As mentioned, service was good last week, place was pretty crowded, but it did take a long time for the food to reach the table.  I was rather surprised to see a place 2/3 full well past the lunch hour anywhere in the P&L District on a weekday.  Mostly younger crowd there, as the business types were back to work and schools were out. 
Perhaps they were kids from the IHOP conference that has been discussed elsewhere on here?
"It's only when you leave Kansas City do you realize truly how great a city it is. ... If you have to go away, go away for a while. You'll be back. And when you come back, bring your ideas and willingness to make Kansas City the best."- Sly James
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

yeah, it's definitely not a place i go when i want drama-free service. i do enjoy how they're always open (UNLIKE F-ING MIXX).