Irish Fest

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Irish Fest

Post by Good2Great »

Did anyone build an ark and attend this event? With the weather, I just sort of forgot it. We had planned on it though.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
KCLofts
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Irish Fest

Post by KCLofts »

The weather could not have been less cooperative. I, too, did not go because of all of the rain. I did manage to get out and walk around the market during less torential moments and gave many people directions to Berkley park.

On a related rain note, I-70 flooded right under Broadway and became impassable Sunday morning. Man was the rain coming down. Traffic was a mess for about an hour untill all of that water found somewhere to go. Funny thing is, cops never showed up to direct traffic until the last 5 minutes or so. Guess they didn't want to get wet.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Irish Fest

Post by KCPowercat »

I think Irish fest was pretty much a wash out...too bad, sounded better than the Oktoberfest
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Irish Fest

Post by Good2Great »

Mr. Udris meet Mr. Lezak.
Mr. Lezak meet Mr. Udris.

Can I get an AMEN from Katie Horner????
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
dangerboy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Irish Fest

Post by dangerboy »

Didn't make it there, and saw on the TV news that it was completely canceled by midday on Saturday. Hopefully the organizers won't be to discouraged (or broke) to try again next year. The combination of the event and the riverfront location has the potential to be an excellent regional event.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Irish Fest

Post by SonicBoi »

Good2Great wrote:Mr. Udris meet Mr. Lezak.
Mr. Lezak meet Mr. Udris.

Can I get an AMEN from Katie Horner????
LOL
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.