Liberty Commons

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Liberty Commons

Post by mgsports »

http://legacydevelopment.com/wordpress/ ... .15.15.pdf Sports Store? Maybe TJMAXX and More or Mega Mashalls. Hopefully lots of new to area like maybe first Shopko,Gohastings,Gander Mountain,Stage,Milo's Sandwich Shop,Smokey Bones and so on.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Re: Liberty Commons

Post by mgsports »

Academy Sports and Outdoors,Gordmans,Five Below,Natural Grocers,Spin Pizza,McCalister's Deli among coming to. Nothing new coming to it that haven't announced locations like Lucky's Market,Toopers Pizza,Milo's Sandwich Shop ,so on or rumored like Bloomingdales,Shopko or so on.
KCFan
New York Life
New York Life

Post by KCFan »

Apparently Academy Sports opens Sept. 2, 2016 with a lot of the rest of the center opening in spring 2017.
4everNorthlander
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by 4everNorthlander »

Gordman's is closing. So stupid because it just opened.
KCFan
New York Life
New York Life

Post by KCFan »

Quite a bit of the shopping center is open now. I think Maurice's opened last week. Still some construction going on. Gordman's was a goner when they took out bankruptcy. No way anyone was buying a location that had not built up a clientele yet when they could have their pick of existing performing stores.
maison rustique
Pad site
Pad site

Post by maison rustique »

Louie's Wine Dive is also opening in a month or so. Not at all surprised about Gordman's. Dreadful store. Once was enough.

I keep wondering if Natural Grocer's will make it. It is completely dead every time I've been there. Odd concept of a store. Grocer's is a bit of a misnomer since it is mostly supplements. I'd expected a large organic produce section, but the produce area is tiny. I've yet to talk with anyone who is thrilled with the store.
cor88b
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by cor88b »

maison rustique wrote:Louie's Wine Dive is also opening in a month or so. Not at all surprised about Gordman's. Dreadful store. Once was enough.

I keep wondering if Natural Grocer's will make it. It is completely dead every time I've been there. Odd concept of a store. Grocer's is a bit of a misnomer since it is mostly supplements. I'd expected a large organic produce section, but the produce area is tiny. I've yet to talk with anyone who is thrilled with the store.
Plus there is a nice Sprouts right down the road
KCFan
New York Life
New York Life

Post by KCFan »

maison rustique wrote:Louie's Wine Dive is also opening in a month or so. Not at all surprised about Gordman's. Dreadful store. Once was enough.

That's good news on Louie's. I'm excited for anything that's semi-unique or local. Way too many national chains in the area.

I went into Natural Grocers once and much prefer Sprouts. I don't know if I'll go into Natural Grocers again or not. The store just feels really congested and I can't think of anything that's much better there than the Sprouts. If I had to guess, I don't think Natural Grocers will make it. Just think, there was almost a 3rd organic grocery store in the area before the Fresh Market pulled out of their lease at 152 & Flintlock.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Maybe Lucky's Market that area for it's location.