H&M coming to Plaza

Discuss items in the urban core outside of Downtown as described above. Everything in the core including the east side (18th & Vine area), Northeast, Plaza, Westport, Brookside, Valentine, Waldo, 39th street, & the entire midtown area.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Re: H&M coming to Plaza

Post by KCPowercat »

H&M stuff is pretty trendy....stuff you don't need to last 5 years.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
bobbyhawks
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by bobbyhawks »

KCPowercat wrote: H&M stuff is pretty trendy....stuff you don't need to last 5 years.
I think that is a large part of the appeal to me.  I have no interest in going to some men's fashion boutique and spending $300 on a shirt.  That doesn't mean I don't like the shirt.  I am much more willing to buy something current when it is affordable.  It works both ways, though.  Some of the more annoying trends are proliferated and immediately blown up by the fact that they are affordable.  I think H&M does a pretty solid job, though, of providing a good variety of clothes, rather than the way you can pick out a J Crew or Abercrombie outfit from a mile away.
Halt_I_Am_Reptar
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by Halt_I_Am_Reptar »

Woot woot! It's nice to see trendy stores coming to/coming back to KC.

Paired with the new Saks 5th Avenue we're getting at the Legends, this will be a nice addition for shopping here.
KC0KEK
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by KC0KEK »

bobbyhawks wrote: I have no interest in going to some men's fashion boutique and spending $300 on a shirt. 
Especially when you can get it that season for less than $50 at Filene's Basement or Nordstrom Rack.
skim82
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by skim82 »

H&M in Kansas City is a great get.

Uniqlo in NYC along with Zara and Made Men (something of that sort) are the places I love to shop at in SoHo.

H&M is fine for what it is, a store to get fashionable trendy attire at really great prices.  I believe they are a European brand, and their clothes fit me very well. 
slicey
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by slicey »

Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Finally.  :D They were supposed to put one in Legends AGES ago - I don't know what the holdup with that was. I always shop there when I go back to Chicago. This is great!
smh
Supporter

Post by smh »

slicey wrote: Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Finally.  :D They were supposed to put one in Legends AGES ago - I don't know what the holdup with that was. I always shop there when I go back to Chicago. This is great!
The Legends became an outlet mall. True story.
"It's only when you leave Kansas City do you realize truly how great a city it is. ... If you have to go away, go away for a while. You'll be back. And when you come back, bring your ideas and willingness to make Kansas City the best."- Sly James