Jack In the Box Official

People say they enjoy Kansas City. Find out why.
ColumbusParkian
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Re: Jack In the Box Official

Post by ColumbusParkian »

you find it disconcerning yet post it as en event on yelp? it's ok to just love Jack in the Box without qualifiers  :P
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by trailerkid »

ColumbusParkian wrote: you find it disconcerning yet post it as en event on yelp? it's ok to just love Jack in the Box without qualifiers  :P
you know my style.

i'm 100% for free tacos and 100% against hour-long waits at a Jack in the Box.
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

I went for lunch a week ago and it was pretty good.  They did screw up my fries (got regular instead of seasoned curly) but everything was good.  I got a chicken sandwich, tacos, and fries.  The lines were definitely horrendous.  We got there at 10:50 hoping to beat the lunch crowd.  We did, but we still had to wait in line about 5 minutes.  Some of my coworkers used the kiosk to place their order and it was a little bit of a challenge the first time, but they said they would use it again.  I waited in line for a live person and I ended up getting my order in faster than messing around with the kiosk.
amaugh
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by amaugh »

The Boston Market in Westport just closed.  Jack-in-the-Box should jump on this and move in there.
smh
Supporter

Post by smh »

amaugh wrote: The Boston Market in Westport just closed.  Jack-in-the-Box should jump on this and move in there.
No kidding! That'd be a great spot.
"It's only when you leave Kansas City do you realize truly how great a city it is. ... If you have to go away, go away for a while. You'll be back. And when you come back, bring your ideas and willingness to make Kansas City the best."- Sly James
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

the last thing westport needs is another drive-thru.
bobbyhawks
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by bobbyhawks »

DaveKCMO wrote: the last thing westport needs is another drive-thru.
The Boston Market location is already a drive-thru.
LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

I despise JitB so I vote for it to be converted into some sort of grungy, late night ethnic fare.  How about vietnamese. 
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

bobbyhawks wrote: The Boston Market location is already a drive-thru.
observant. it should be replaced with something that isn't.
smh
Supporter

Post by smh »

DaveKCMO wrote: observant. it should be replaced with something that isn't.
Completely agree! But in the event that it isn't redeveloped, at least a JiTB would likely be popular with the Westport crowd--more so than a Boston Market. This couldn't be bad for the neighborhood. Better than a boarded up Boston Market, that's certain.
"It's only when you leave Kansas City do you realize truly how great a city it is. ... If you have to go away, go away for a while. You'll be back. And when you come back, bring your ideas and willingness to make Kansas City the best."- Sly James
moosnsqrl
New York Life
New York Life

Post by moosnsqrl »

amaugh wrote: The Boston Market in Westport just closed.  Jack-in-the-Box should jump on this and move in there.
I can't believe it took so long. I drive by there with some regularity (on my way to Sonic 8) and I have never seen a vehicle outside or any movement inside.

What *should* go in there? Maybe the rebirth of Norm's Zesto Burger? More realistically, what DOES Westport need (besides less violence)?
bbqboy
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by bbqboy »

moosnsqrl wrote: I can't believe it took so long. I drive by there with some regularity (on my way to Sonic 8) and I have never seen a vehicle outside or any movement inside.

What *should* go in there? Maybe the rebirth of Norm's Zesto Burger? More realistically, what DOES Westport need (besides less violence)?
I have a feeling it my be you and me and about 2 others that know of norm's.
Italian steak  with onions, please.