chamber lofts?

New to downtown life? Have questions? Urban living expert, come share your thoughts.
shaffe
Penntower
Penntower

chamber lofts?

Post by shaffe »

the chamber lofts at 12th and walnut are leased by the same company that does quality hill (i think).  are they going condo when all of the quality hill stuff is going condo?

if they're not related to quality hill then i don't imagine they'll be converting to condos.  this looks like a neat property and is pretty affordable.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Re: chamber lofts?

Post by DaveKCMO »

I bet if u look up the phn # and call they might tell u.
shaffe
Penntower
Penntower

Post by shaffe »

dang, i wish i would've thought of that!

that's why i hang around here, for good ideas like calling someone.
loftguy
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by loftguy »

shaffe wrote: the chamber lofts at 12th and walnut are leased by the same company that does quality hill (i think).  are they going condo when all of the quality hill stuff is going condo?

if they're not related to quality hill then i don't imagine they'll be converting to condos.  this looks like a neat property and is pretty affordable.
The Chambers building is leased by Embassy Properties.  The Chambers is a low to moderate income development and will be obligated to remain  a rental property for approximately 15 more years.
shaffe
Penntower
Penntower

Post by shaffe »

loftguy wrote: The Chambers building is leased by Embassy Properties.  The Chambers is a low to moderate income development and will be obligated to remain  a rental property for approximately 15 more years.
thanks for that info.