WHY (not) ME?????

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by Good2Great »

Why couldn't Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie select this redneck town for the filming of "The Simple Life?" I think the KC Film Commission needs to be cleaned out over this most costly error. Frankly, I'm considering a Civil Suit against the city as I KNOW they would have bore me children.

This is perhaps the grossest error to date in Kansas City. Forget pot holes, we need more pot ho's!
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by KCPowercat »

Altus, AR (had to look it up) will now boom.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by bahua »

Okay, can someone explain to me who Paris Hilton is?
mean
Administrator
Administrator

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by mean »

She's famous, I guess.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
scooterj
Ambassador

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by scooterj »

bahua wrote:Okay, can someone explain to me who Paris Hilton is?
Until about 2 weeks I honestly thought it was a for-some-reason suddenly-popular hotel in France. About all I know now, other than that she's the subject of about every third spam I receive lately, is that she's what I call a "plastic bimbo".... someone who everyone raves on about being all hot but to me looks so artificial and done up as to actually be quite hideous looking.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by KCPowercat »

she's been on the party scene for a while now...her and her sister the the heiresses to the Hilton hotel money. They just go out, drink and party. Then she had the sex tape get out. Now she's on this tv show.

Just another rich chick.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Ned Beatty

Post by FangKC »

I think they should have cast Ned Beatty as the father of the host family on "The Simple Life."

Maybe Paris will next do "The Average Joe" where she has to pick from among a group of rednecks and hillbillies from her Arkansas visit.

Perhaps other celebrities can be brought into this Arkansas hamlet. Ben and J-Lo can run the grocery. Liza Minnelli can be postmaster. Michael Jackson can operate the local beauty parlor. Jerry Springer can be the mayor (whoops, he's already done that).

Finally, there can do a show called "The Great Escape" where these celebrities plot their escape from that town. They are chased down by raccoon-hunting hayseeds with guns. Liza gets her foot caught in a steel animal trap, and has to chew through her ankle to free herself.
There is no fifth destination.
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Hiltons = Gabors

Post by FangKC »

The Hilton sisters are the modern day equivalent of the Gabor sisters (Zsa Zsa, Eva, Magda). For you trivia buffs, one of the Gabor sisters was married to a Hilton at one time. Yep, life is freaky that way.

:lol:

I wonder when the Paris Hilton sex video will end up on "America's Funniest Home Videos?" Perhaps that video was the result of Paris being "Punked" by Ashton Kutcher. hehe.

I predict that it's only a matter of time before Paris Hilton is dating Motley Crue's Tommy Lee.
There is no fifth destination.
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by StL_Dan »

Paris is the taller of the two.
One State. One Spirit. One Mizzou. 05.22.2011  RIP Rusty, Harli and Hayze
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by Good2Great »

Makes you want to get your HEADS examined...doesn't it.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by Good2Great »

I was suspicious that the NERD to GEEK to OUT OF TOUCH ratio in this place was high.................................

It's now been dramatically confirmed.
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by StL_Dan »

Good2Great wrote:
I was suspicious that the NERD to GEEK to OUT OF TOUCH ratio in this place was high.................................

It's now been dramatically confirmed.
:lol:

come on...those two are repugnant....take off the makeup and you're left with nothing but.....two hotties
One State. One Spirit. One Mizzou. 05.22.2011  RIP Rusty, Harli and Hayze
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by bahua »

Put 25 lbs on each of them, and then maybe.

...and I'm out of touch for not knowing about some fake-looking chick's escapades, that have no real bearing on anything? Right...
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

WHY (not) ME?????

Post by Good2Great »

bahua wrote:Put 25 lbs on each of them, and then maybe.

...and I'm out of touch for not knowing about some fake-looking chick's escapades, that have no real bearing on anything? Right...
It has a significant bearing on the manner in which your jeans fit. Imagine not having to toss a ball of socks in your pants every day!