Christmastime in Kansas City

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
Electric_Cactus
Pad site
Pad site

Post by Electric_Cactus »

Just finished looking through a book from the library called Christmastime in Kansas City. Anyone who is interested in seeing some shots of what buildings and department stores looked like downtown in holidays past should check this out. It's also amazing how many lights and decorations they were able to string across the streets.

In addition to the Library, I have seen it on display in Barnes and Noble. Well worth seeing.
"Quiet people aren't the only ones who don't say much."
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Re: Christmastime in Kansas City

Post by Good2Great »

Electric_Cactus wrote:Just finished looking through a book from the library called Christmastime in Kansas City. Anyone who is interested in seeing some shots of what buildings and department stores looked like downtown in holidays past should check this out. It's also amazing how many lights and decorations they were able to string across the streets.

In addition to the Library, I have seen it on display in Barnes and Noble. Well worth seeing.
It would be BIG of you to scan every page of the book and upload it to this site!
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
Electric_Cactus
Pad site
Pad site

Post by Electric_Cactus »

It might also be illegal. :lol:
"Quiet people aren't the only ones who don't say much."