Invite a friend....

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Invite a friend....

Post by KCPowercat »

Ok, maybe it's just me but it seems to be getting a little stale around here......don't get me wrong we've got a great group of people with varied opinions that makes for great conversation, it just seems there is starting to be some picking at one another and I can only equate that to be from not enough people actively particiating on the board.

So, if would be awesome if everybody could send the forum to just a friend or 2 and tell them about what the site is about.....we've grown up a long ways since the beginning, so getting even more users and opinions in here will help even more.

I'm attempting to add a function where you can insert someone's email address and recommend a specific thread to them to check out...would that be useful?

Thanks for all your participation, this site has grown more than I ever thought it would.....
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
nota
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Re: Invite a friend....

Post by nota »

KC wrote:Ok, maybe it's just me but it seems to be getting a little stale around here......don't get me wrong we've got a great group of people with varied opinions that makes for great conversation, it just seems there is starting to be some picking at one another and I can only equate that to be from not enough people actively particiating on the board.

So, if would be awesome if everybody could send the forum to just a friend or 2 and tell them about what the site is about.....we've grown up a long ways since the beginning, so getting even more users and opinions in here will help even more.

I'm attempting to add a function where you can insert someone's email address and recommend a specific thread to them to check out...would that be useful?

Thanks for all your participation, this site has grown more than I ever thought it would.....
If you are speaking of me - I'm just harassing Que about his statement about hicks and rednecks for fun.

That said, if you would put in a STL link, I think you could get some folks from there. Especially if you did a little competition with them.

I invited some over a few weeks ago, but they didn't stay long because no one talked to them.
Last edited by nota on Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

nota wrote:
KC wrote:Ok, maybe it's just me but it seems to be getting a little stale around here......don't get me wrong we've got a great group of people with varied opinions that makes for great conversation, it just seems there is starting to be some picking at one another and I can only equate that to be from not enough people actively particiating on the board.

If you are speaking of me - I'm just harassing Que about his statement about hicks and rednecks for fun.

That said, if you would put in a STL link, I think you could get some folks from there. Especially if you did a little competition with them.

I invited some over a few weeks ago, but they didn't stay long because no one talked to them.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Anonymous wrote:
nota wrote:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
nota wrote:
The Summit
Pad site
Pad site

Post by The Summit »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
nota
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Invite a friend....

Post by nota »

Thanks to you guys above, I edited my original post.

It was pretty confusing the way I wrote it, wasnt' it?
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Invite a friend....

Post by KCPowercat »

nota...not any specifically....nothing is wrong with any conversations....I'm as guilty of it as anybody.....
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc