Plaza Rents

Have a development question you want answered? Ask it here and you'll get your answer
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

Plaza Rents

Post by beautyfromashes »

Can anyone tell me the Plaza rental costs per/ft2?  A range would be sufficient. 
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Plaza Rents

Post by bahua »

I had a friend who lived in Dunleith Towers until about three years ago, and he was paying, with two roommates, about a dollar a square foot.

It would stand to reason that that number is higher now, but I can't guess how much.
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by beautyfromashes »

I was looking for the retail rents.  Thanks for the response, though.
Cyclops
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by Cyclops »

The Kansas City Business Journal publishes an insert called "Space" a couple of times a year. It's loaded with that kind of info. I checked to see if they had that service on-line and there was some info but it was very limited. I'll paste a link. The Plaza zip code is 64112. What I saw was a range of around $25 sq ft on up. Plaza is pretty proud of their "space". Office space was a little cheaper.

I may be wrong but I think all Plaza "proper" retail is under the control of the Plaza Gods.... Used to be Nichols Co. Someone here should know??

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizspace/kansascity/search/
the only thing for sure is change.
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

Cyclops wrote: I may be wrong but I think all Plaza "proper" retail is under the control of the Plaza Gods.... Used to be Nichols Co. Someone here should know??
Highwoods Properties, damn them all to hell.

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit