What about PSL's & Naming Rights for New Football Stadium?

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Re: What about PSL's & Naming Rights for New Football Stadium?

Post by KCPowercat »

I do believe the NFL rules are like 95% sold within 48 hours of the game.  We are well within that weekly and not a bad show considering we have the 3rd? largest stadium in the NFL.

The change came a few years back...used to be the NFL didn't count the home team for tickets returned by the opponents...now they do count those as unsold seats.  Maybe part of the reason you see more ads now.  Plus I do think there are more people fed up with the Chiefs than there were in the 90's....that happens everywhere.  I'm still in awe in some weeks how the stadium still fills as it does considering how large it is.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
aknowledgeableperson
City Center Square
City Center Square

Re: What about PSL's & Naming Rights for New Football Stadium?

Post by aknowledgeableperson »

pittsburghparoyal wrote: Of course you thought they were good - you're a cook for cryin' out loud.  That's all you could afford.  Sit down low in our seats 20 rows off the field, and you'll never want to sit nose-bleed again.

(I mean, I'll sell them to you - just mortgage your house and I'll send em your way, Trash)
Shared season seats half way up the lower level one year, 1979.  You can have them.

Had season tickets, upper level, end zone, 1973 or 1974.  Best seats.  Play is in front of you, can see the passing lanes, blocking, etc. without turning your head.
I may be right.  I may be wrong.  But there is a lot of gray area in-between.