KCI Flight Schedule Adjustments

Transportation topics in KC
hartliss
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Re: KCI Flight Schedule Adjustments

Postby hartliss » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:34 pm

brewcrew1000 wrote:Frontier added a bunch of new routes today but it doesn't look like any were added to KC. I thought this poster was funny, if you look at one of the new route announcements they show non stop service from Austin to Omaha but the Omaha spot looks like where KCI should be

Yea I saw that too, ouch! F9 is interesting to me, they throw a whole lot of capacity up, run it on certain days of the week and then see what sticks. Would be frustrating as a traveler to never know if your flight is going to get shifted around/cancelled if you book it far in advance.

KCPowercat
Power & Light
Power & Light

Postby KCPowercat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 am

Flew frontier to Cancun direct recently. Not bad but not a fan of these low budget airlines

mRoyal
Pad site
Pad site

Postby mRoyal » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:16 am

brewcrew1000 wrote:Frontier added a bunch of new routes today but it doesn't look like any were added to KC. I thought this poster was funny, if you look at one of the new route announcements they show non stop service from Austin to Omaha but the Omaha spot looks like where KCI should be

It's disturbing to me that they can't get the geography right even though their sole business purpose is to get people from one location to another.

hartliss
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Postby hartliss » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:28 am

Southwest begins non-stop flights between MCI and Raleigh-durham on 4/8/18.

Return to “Kansas City Transportation”