KCK Community College has top ranked t-comm program

Come here to talk about topics that are not related to development, or even Kansas City.
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

KCK Community College has top ranked t-comm program

Post by KCK »

As some of you know I work in the telecommunications industry, so I found it interesting when I saw my local community college listed as having one of the top 10 telecommunications programs. Its funny because when I went to KCKCC I wasn't in that program. I changed majors when I went to the university level.

Anyway the top 10 schools are listed here. Many of the programs are Masters level.
http://www.voip-news.com/news/voip-degree-courses/
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: KCK Community College has top ranked t-comm program

Post by tat2kc »

Thats pretty impressive. I wonder why they don't publicize that.
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

The schools around here sure do seem to have a lot of accolades. I've heard William Jewell, Rockhurst, Park University, and JCCC all claim to have won awards of some sort. Are they legit or do colleges buy recognition like that?
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

KCMax wrote: The schools around here sure do seem to have a lot of accolades. I've heard William Jewell, Rockhurst, Park University, and JCCC all claim to have won awards of some sort. Are they legit or do colleges buy recognition like that?
It's all in how they specialize certain parts of their curricula. An example is CMSU's Criminal Justice program - last I heard, one of the top in the nation.

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit