So I turn 18 tommorow...

Come here to talk about topics that are not related to development, or even Kansas City.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

So I turn 18 tommorow...

Post by im2kull »

Any ideas?

06/11/06-sweet
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
MidWestSider
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Re: So I turn 18 tommorow...

Post by MidWestSider »

nota
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by nota »

im2kull wrote: Any ideas?

06/11/06-sweet
Life goes by fast. Be sure to savor it. You will turn around one day and be as old as some of the rest of us.
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

Bazooka's Showgirls. They got some crazy little ladies there. No strings attached.
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
BVC
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by BVC »

im2kull wrote: Any ideas?

06/11/06-sweet
Good freaking Lord...8 freaking teen...

I'll say this, listen to people.  I thought I freaking knew it all at your age, 13 short years ago...  Other than that, find some hot chick and show her who's boss.
AllThingsKC
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by AllThingsKC »

I don't know if this is what you had in mind or not.  But why not do something that you've never done before?

For example, my brother turned 18 just a few weeks ago.  One way he & I "celebrated" was by me taking him to the top of the Liberty Memorial.  Niether one of us had ever done that before.  So, if you have never done it before, it might be something to try.

Or, maybe go on a flight-tour of KC (if they have those).  I know St. Louis does.  You could go to St. Louis and pay $40 for a 5-minute flight of downtown or $120 for a 20-minute flight from downtown to Forest Park.

Anyway, those are just some ideas that I thought most people wouldn't recommend.
KC is the way to be!
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

AllThingsKC wrote: I don't know if this is what you had in mind or not.  But why not do something that you've never done before?

For example, my brother turned 18 just a few weeks ago.  One way he & I "celebrated" was by me taking him to the top of the Liberty Memorial.  Niether one of us had ever done that before.  So, if you have never done it before, it might be something to try.

Or, maybe go on a flight-tour of KC (if they have those).  I know St. Louis does.  You could go to St. Louis and pay $40 for a 5-minute flight of downtown or $120 for a 20-minute flight from downtown to Forest Park.

Anyway, those are just some ideas that I thought most people wouldn't recommend.
Its all in the past now...but I do know some pilots and maybe I'll do that this summer...sounds good...

On the other hand, tonight was...interesting...lol...sorry guys, not gonna include every detail, but...woke up, got a haircut, took a shower, got caught on north oak then 152 with my T-Tops off when it started raining...(resulted in some speeding) went to friends going away party (marines)...some really really interesting stuff...beer bongs...keg stands..., turned down bon fire offer, afterwards stopped by taco bell (95% sober)...got food for a girl-friend... realized I became legal and illeagil at the same time...if you get what I mean...made a pit stop to get cigars for the hell of it...didnt even get carded :-(  went to girls house...hung out with her and her friend (who also has a twin sister :-) puffed a lil bit of a strawberry blunt, left eventually and went to a park to hang out with 2 other friends untill 5am listening to angels and airwaves, (finally no curfew) now im home...checking kcssp...and I still have to pack to leave for a week down at the Lake of the Ozarks at 7am...shit...
Last edited by im2kull on Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
DiggityDawg
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by DiggityDawg »

"strawberry blunt"? You damn kids with yer new-fangled recreational drugs.

When I was a teenager, we only had regular weed...AND WE LIKED IT!!!!!! ( pounds fist on table )

:P

Happy belated B-Day, maing.
Robafurd
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by Robafurd »

I think a strawberry blunt is a cigar-type thing.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

Robafurd wrote: I think a strawberry blunt is a cigar-type thing.
Yep,

But now Im starting a new life, a good one at that.  That was my last real day partying, at least for now.
THINK (ONE) KC.
JJack_44
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by JJack_44 »

MidWestSider wrote: Image
HAHA! :lol: Classic  =D> =D>

HOLY CROSS FALCONS!!!

Yeah, thats right, I am 13