New room guidelines - Please read

Have a development question you want answered? Ask it here and you'll get your answer
KCPowercat
Ambassador

New room guidelines - Please read

Post by KCPowercat »

This room is to be used as a simple KC development question/answer room.  See some construction going on at 9th & Oak and don't know what it is?  Describe the location and what you see and there is a 99% chance somebody on this site knows what is going on.  Want to know how tall City hall is?  Ask. 

When the question is answered, it will be locked.  This isn't a room for ongoing discussions, just to ask questions and get answers. 

Hopefully this will clear up some repetitive questions being posted on some threads.

I hope this proves to be a useful room to get a quick answer to questions.  I'll post some samples to get it going.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: New room guidelines - Please read

Post by Paintfumes »

my question wasn't answered on the sports arena and you locked it up. How come ?
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

Paintfumes wrote: my question wasn't answered on the sports arena and you locked it up. How come ?
because kcskyscrapers.com has 1,324,988 threads and posts already about the capacity of the arena. or, go to yourkcarena.com. it is real simple, you can do it fumes.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Paintfumes »

oh........................how come you still have your green dot chef ? I only had mine for 4 days.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11