Best places to live in North KC??????

Have a development question you want answered? Ask it here and you'll get your answer
kcmajik
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by kcmajik »

i don't think the residential areas are really going to be that extensive right at i-35 and 152. im thinking most residential is going to be more 435 and 152 in clay county....which hopefully can handle traffic much better than i-35 and 152. i think north brighton and all of those exit east of north oak are probably going to be the hot spots for residential in clay county or east KC north.i think there are more exits planned for 435 north of 152 as well....we'll just build them up to kearney i guess.
nota
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by nota »

A place I would love to live is The Bluffs. Of course none of the homes with the breathtaking view is ever for sale. And they go for a premium.

You can see for miles from up there.
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Post by QueSi2Opie »

nota wrote:A place I would love to live is The Bluffs. Of course none of the homes with the breathtaking view is ever for sale. And they go for a premium.

You can see for miles from up there.
That is an amazing set of homes in a great forested setting.
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
paisstat
New York Life
New York Life

Post by paisstat »

I went to St. Joe about four months ago because I am not originally from KC and had never been. I thought it would be great, but it was in ruins. So much great architecture downtown, but it was all either vacant or wasting away. Lots of antique shops and we ate at a good restaraunt, but I have to admit it wasnt what I thought it would be.
KCforumer

Post by KCforumer »

St. Joseph has so much potential. It would be great to see it become more of a truly regional destination for NE Kansas and NE Missouri, even SE Nebraska.
WILDCAT NATION
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by WILDCAT NATION »

paisstat wrote:I went to St. Joe about four months ago because I am not originally from KC and had never been. I thought it would be great, but it was in ruins. So much great architecture downtown, but it was all either vacant or wasting away. Lots of antique shops and we ate at a good restaraunt, but I have to admit it wasnt what I thought it would be.
Which Restaraunt?