811 Walnut? (Parking garage just north of The Stables)

Have a development question you want answered? Ask it here and you'll get your answer
scooterj
Ambassador

811 Walnut? (Parking garage just north of The Stables)

Post by scooterj »

There's some wooden walls going up inside the parking garage on the east side of the 800 block of Wanut.  Any word on if they are partitioning an area off for retail or is this something more mundane?
kard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 811 Walnut? (Parking garage just north of The Stables)

Post by kard »

scooterj wrote: There's some wooden walls going up inside the parking garage on the east side of the 800 block of Wanut.  Any word on if they are partitioning an area off for retail or is this something more mundane?
is it right next to the Stables?  they just turned three spaces in to more space for the bar.  this was nearly done when I was in there two weeks ago come Thursday.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
scooterj
Ambassador

Post by scooterj »

Kard wrote: is it right next to the Stables?  they just turned three spaces in to more space for the bar.  this was nearly done when I was in there two weeks ago come Thursday.
No, this is on the opposite side of the parking garage entrance, north of the Stables.  Whatever they're doing it's taking place on both levels of the garage.

That's funny about the Stables though.  Onee of my friends was in there recently and said that something looked different but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.  :)
kard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by kard »

scooterj wrote: That's funny about the Stables though.  Onee of my friends was in there recently and said that something looked different but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.  :)
yeah.  looks the same, but different.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator