Any cool rentals out there???

New to downtown life? Have questions? Urban living expert, come share your thoughts.
scartva
Strip mall
Strip mall

Any cool rentals out there???

Post by scartva »

A friend of mine is looking for a place to rent on or near the Plaza.  He’s hoping to stay at or below $950.  He would need at least two bedrooms and one bathroom since he’s planning to share the place with a friend.  Since the friend is an art student, they’re hoping to find a decent sized place to allow her some space to work at home.  They would like to find a place that will be available by June 1st.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

Re: Any cool rentals out there???

Post by beautyfromashes »

I have a house for rent.  It's four bedrooms and three bathrooms.  It's just west of Brookside Blvd and about 3 blocks south of Visitation on 53rd.  The rent is $1600 so that might be more than your friend wanted but it would be great for a group of single people wanting to live together.  Walk to Loose Park, the Plaza, UMKC, Brookside, etc. 
staubio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Any cool rentals out there???

Post by staubio »

I've been happy with my place in the West Plaza.  Older brick building with hardwood floors and windows in every room.  Rents are $670 for 2 bedrooms.  I know there are usually houses for rent in the neighborhood as well.