Seller's agent -- downtown

New to downtown life? Have questions? Urban living expert, come share your thoughts.
loftguy
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: Seller's agent -- downtown

Post by loftguy »

Three good agents:

Katie Heschmeyer w/Reece Nichols,  Claudia Scanlon w/Boveri, Brenda Clevenger w/Realty Executives
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

loftguy wrote: Three good agents:

Claudia Scanlon w/Boveri
We worked with Claudia and she was great. 
staubio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by staubio »

I'll stand behind Shelly.
KCRealtor
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by KCRealtor »

Wow!  I just stumbled upon this talk and I'm not at all surprised.  The KC market has such a large number of Realtors that it truly is difficult for buyers/sellers to know who the best of us are.  We have agents with lots of connections, but no talent. We have agents with lots of talent, but no connections.  We have agents with loads of cash, but no talent. We have agents with no cash, but lots of talent.  We have the pretty primpers and we have the "take me as I am and I'll get the job done" agents.  The list goes on.  Who do you choose?  It's a tough decision that many make incorrectly every day.  But, trust your instinct and don't judge a book.  I always recommend a little get to know you time with a Realtor before diving into a long term commitment.  And, a good Realtor will always agree to part ways if things are simply "not working out".
mishustik
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by mishustik »

Hello,

I am currently selling my downtown loft fsbo and have had an offer submitted.  Can anyone suggest a real estate attorney to assist in the process?  Any help would be appreciated.
KCRealtor
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by KCRealtor »

mishustik wrote: Hello,

I am currently selling my downtown loft fsbo and have had an offer submitted.  Can anyone suggest a real estate attorney to assist in the process?  Any help would be appreciated.

I would recommend contacting my neighborh and good friend John Kurtz at Hubbard and Kurtz Downtown.

Hubbard and Kurtz

Address:  1718 Walnut St
Kansas City, MO 64108
Map & Directions 

Phone:  (816) 472-HOPE
(816) 472-4673
(877) 535-1163 (toll free)

Fax:  (816) 472-5464
jwalker
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by jwalker »

I have been selling real estate for 7 years and 3 of them just being condos and lofts. I live and work downtown and in the loop of what is going on. If any one has questions about real estate I will explain how everything works.

jessica walker
urban living center
jessicawalker.cbkc.com