Bill Laurie/Paige Sports also working against KC arena?!!?

Come here for discussion about the new downtown entertainment district.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by trailerkid »

The rumors continue...
Add Bill Laurie to the opposition to the downtown arena. My marketing firm is doing some stuff for the yes campaign. According to a source with the Anschutz group, Bill Laurie called them when the deal was first announced and told them that he would fight an NHL franchise in KC with terrotory rights (he owns the St. Louis Blues) and that has the first crack in Missouri (in St. Louis) for a NBA franchise. They believe he is pumping in some of the big bucks of the no campaign. Nice job, Bill, you drunk b tard. Screwing KC for your St. Louis interests. Unbelievable, Moo's biggest booster screwing State of Missouri chances for hosting Big 12 tourney games. So we have KU people like Anschutz and Mayor Barnes and Kansas based Sprint fighting for the arena and all kinds of Missouri businesses fighting against it (mostly with St. Louis interests). If it loses, we ought to take the yes team to the Speedway and say screw you to Laurie and losers.
http://mb5.theinsiders.com/fkansasinsid ... 8797.topic
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Post by QueSi2Opie »

We need to gather all the intel and launch a full fledge attack on the anti-arena folks by next week! :x
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.