Six Light

Come here for discussion about the new downtown entertainment district.
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

Re: Six Light

Post by beautyfromashes »

You’re funny.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

I can say I have a soft spot in my heart for how dramatic this forum is. I mean that truly honestly. I love it.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

This is getting a bit dangerously close to doxing, and we've already had enough of that kind of drama around here lately.

That said, I would be pretty astounded if there were corporate executives around here caring about what internet plebs think.
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

flyingember wrote:Having someone working at a big developer post publicly about any unfinished project is super rare. There's no Copaken Brooks person posting here.

The detail is always appreciated
There isn’t a Copaken person because they basically don’t do anything.
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

StrangerThings wrote:
KCPowercat wrote:
beautyfromashes wrote:^ I thought you two were going to have a pool party and makeup.
I was ready to crush a beer with ST and talk dev stuff ....but I'll probably not do that given that post.
Oh come on, you were just the fall guy. I was putting all the negativity about the glass, monotony and copy/paste onto you. My apologies. We can't have a beer though, once I'm not anonymous, I can no longer comment.

On a serious note. If I ever get sassy, I apologize in advance. I work with people like Barb, our construction executive who I see at work before 7am and leaving after 6pm every day in order to meet timelines and budgets. My part in the whole thing seems easy compared to others and these residential towers have allowed us to increase our staff and put good people to work. So while it's my fault for coming on here and subjecting myself to criticism, it's not always easy to take with class and professionalism like I should. Especially when most of the time it comes down to difference of opinion. I know even the highly critical members on this forum are still happy there's development to speak of in general.

I get on here a lot while traveling and have the downtime, often in airports which we all know aren't the happiest of places!

Since you travel a lot, maybe you could post more about visited cities?
wahoowa
Ambassador

Post by wahoowa »

i thought the copaken rep was darlene?
grovester
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by grovester »

=D>
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

mean wrote:This is getting a bit dangerously close to doxing, and we've already had enough of that kind of drama around here lately.

That said, I would be pretty astounded if there were corporate executives around here caring about what internet plebs think.
It would take 15 seconds for cordish security to figure out who he is. I warned him before that he should be careful on his pushbacks.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

wahoowa wrote:i thought the copaken rep was darlene?
This is funny.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

WoodDraw wrote:
mean wrote:This is getting a bit dangerously close to doxing, and we've already had enough of that kind of drama around here lately.

It would take 15 seconds for cordish security to figure out who he is. I warned him before that he should be careful on his pushbacks.
I think you overestimate the power and interest in these things of corporate IT people.
WSPanic
Supporter

Post by WSPanic »

Did I miss a recent doxing drama?
grovester
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by grovester »

BLAKE CORDISH POSTED ON THIS BOARD!
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

WoodDraw wrote:

This is why sharing unannounced information is completely at your own discretion and risk.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

WSPanic wrote:
I was kind of wondering this as well but I figured my asking would lead to re-doxing
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

mean wrote:
WoodDraw wrote:

I think you overestimate the power and interest in these things of corporate IT people.
Shhh, security by obscurity works.
chingon
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by chingon »

KCPowercat wrote:
WSPanic wrote:
I was kind of wondering this as well but I figured my asking would lead to re-doxing
Pash was Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
TheLastGentleman
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by TheLastGentleman »

Does anyone know what actually happened to Pash?
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

StrangerThings wrote:
WoodDraw wrote:

Besides the fact I’ve shared the concerns of this forum in meetings with our CEO, President and every top level executive to the point of pulling up the forum on the TV in our board room.

I’m on here in an unofficial capacity. No one on here even knows where my paycheck comes from or what it is I technically do.

I see now why I’m the only person who actually works for a developer willing to come on here.
Hey, as long as your employer is cool with it, I'm great with it!
beautyfromashes
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by beautyfromashes »

WoodDraw wrote: Hey, as long as your employer is cool with it, I'm great with it!
Continue on if your employer approves in this ‘unofficial capacity’. I’d encourage you, however, not to call other posters “dicks” and “condescending ass”, especially ones who have been around for a long time and benefited DT for longer than you’ve been out of HS. If you are working with tantamount approval from Cordish, it reflects poorly on them, not to mention yourself.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

this site has a LOOOONNNGG history of hosting some very plugged in people....glad you are joining us now.