Old farts and P&L

Come here for discussion about the new downtown entertainment district.
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: Old farts and P&L

Post by Maitre D »

kard wrote: i really can't believe they do...  and yeah, i read the whole post.  i just don't believe it, sorry...  it's unfair to put down the venue without knowing if the story is true or entirely accurate.
True.  I concede your point.
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

LenexatoKCMO wrote: The security guards didn't arrest him.  A more apt analogy would be if you knew your brother in law had warrants out and when they came over to visit you snuck into the other room to call and tip the police.  "sorry bro, they must have followed you here . . . "  :)

"I had no choice. The Empire arrived just before you did. I'm sorry."
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
KC-wildcat
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by KC-wildcat »

I heard from my uncle's cousin's sister-in-law that a P&L security shot and killed a child for not wearing his bike helmet.  Not sure if it's true, but sure sounds legit. 

&

Last edited by KC-wildcat on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDTeve
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by NDTeve »

LenexatoKCMO wrote: Even if it were true - are we suppose to feel sympathy for a guy suffering the public embarrasment of arrest after attempting to abscond from his traffic violations?  Newsflash - if you don't pay your tickets, you may be arrested!  It clearly states this right there on the bottom of the ticket. 
Agree completely.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
- Mark Twain