Craig Davis on 810 with Kevin Kietzman 4:00 pm March 21

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
kard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Craig Davis on 810 with Kevin Kietzman 4:00 pm March 21

Post by kard »

FYI, Craig Davis is on Kevin Kietzman's show on 810 talking about the ballot initiative.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: Craig Davis on 810 with Kevin Kietzman 4:00 pm March 21

Post by kcdcchef »

Kard wrote: FYI, Craig Davis is on Kevin Kietzman's show on 810 talking about the ballot initiative.
i am listening to that. he is a smart man, real educated.

you can tell he is not used to being on the air though.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

3 straight callers blasting kietz and craig. this guy is saying the tsc is going to get built up now.

kietz just keeps talking his same shit.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bahua »

It's a pretty simple issue, and doesn't really have a lot of different angles to talk about. It's too much money, too little accountability, and no good reason to vote for it.

I suppose he could speak in a different language or something.
timberwolfrider
Pad site
Pad site

Post by timberwolfrider »

bahua wrote: It's a pretty simple issue, and doesn't really have a lot of different angles to talk about. It's too much money, too little accountability, and no good reason to vote for it.

I suppose he could speak in a different language or something.
I hear you say that, and I heard 3 out of 4 callers, while his guy was on the air, saying they are voting yes. Then, some idiot started talking about why LA does not have a team anymore.

This thing should pass, easily. Wonder when Kietzman wil have Posnanski on finally, that would be nice.
skim82
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by skim82 »

timberwolfrider wrote: I hear you say that, and I heard 3 out of 4 callers, while his guy was on the air, saying they are voting yes. Then, some idiot started talking about why LA does not have a team anymore.

This thing should pass, easily. Wonder when Kietzman wil have Posnanski on finally, that would be nice.
I don't think Posnaski will ever be on 810... in case you didn't know, 610 and the owner of the KC Star are (or were) at one time involved in the same company.  That's why you see headlines for 610 in the Star and 810 always gets shut out.

Also, i cancelled my subscription to the star because of the horseshit they are pulling with the renovation issue.  It's unbelievable that a so called "paper for the people" are taking money from the SOS campaign and are unwilling to oppose or ask questions about question 1.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

skim82 wrote: I don't think Posnaski will ever be on 810
kietz had him on pretty regularly when they were on the same side of the fence for the 2002 labor dispute, kevin was doing a share the wealth thing, and joe p. was doing a for the love of the game night at kauffman.

they are at odds on this issue, but, to be honest, i cannot remember how long it has been since posnanski has been on there, to be fair to kietz and this issue, i am not sure how long it has been since i even heard him on between the lines.
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

No one at the Star is on 810 anymore because of their agreement with 610. Adam Teicher used to be a regular guest on 810, but now he appears on 610 because of their agreement.
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag