Lets crash their party!

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
Czar
New York Life
New York Life

Lets crash their party!

Post by Czar »

this might be the only time we get to park at TSC for free, (note the private nature of the party)
Attachments
campaign rally!.jpg
Mr. Cranky
Pad site
Pad site

Re: Lets crash their party!

Post by Mr. Cranky »

"This is a private event for media and campaign supporters"

Translation: If you show up with any of your hippie no-new-taxes downtown stadium crap you'll be thrown up on that spinning Dodge truck over at the K or just tossed out onto Raytown Road so fast you'll think Lamar Hunt was Jesus.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

Mr. Cranky wrote: "This is a private event for media and campaign supporters"

Translation: If you show up with any of your hippie no-new-taxes downtown stadium crap you'll be thrown up on that spinning Dodge truck over at the K or just tossed out onto Raytown Road so fast you'll think Lamar Hunt was Jesus.
i emailed the campaign today, and tipped them off about people who are not really for the campaign showing up to be asswipes, they said they are ready for it, they are employing 12 off duty kcpd, in addition to tsc security. so, any appearances by people just to be jerks, will be led off premise.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
kucer
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by kucer »

tipped them off
lmao. thanks chef. 
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

kucer wrote: lmao. thanks chef. 

hey baby, when i support a cause, i go all out.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

lol
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: hey baby, when i support a cause, i go all out.
Unfortunately for you, you can't support it in the most important way: with your vote.

Let me save you the effort for your response chef, just copy & paste:

i could vote illegally if i wanted plus my ticket taking at the K mom is voting yes along with my 12 aunts, 14 uncles, 45 cousins, 16 sisters, 2 brothers and the 4 kids down the block who I beat up all the time in junior high, they're all voting yes as well.
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Post by QueSi2Opie »

I'd like to vote "NO" for the stadium renovations and "YES" for the rolling roof, that way we can cover our deteriorating empty stadium ruins with a huge Teflon trash bag!
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: Unfortunately for you, you can't support it in the most important way: with your vote.

Let me save you the effort for your response chef, just copy & paste:

i could vote illegally if i wanted plus my ticket taking at the K mom is voting yes along with my 12 aunts, 14 uncles, 45 cousins, 16 sisters, 2 brothers and the 4 kids down the block who I beat up all the time in junior high, they're all voting yes as well.
actually, as luck would have it, my aunt cindy just called, she says she has 8 co workers that want signs, not only did i get those mailed out to her this morning, i emailed her co workers the info on the pep rally saturday.............their whole company is going to go, small little company called gk baum that does bonding for issues all over the metro. they support it.

and, again, you do not know whether or not i am voting or not. however, i can tell you i have voted in the last 5 presidential elections because i was old enough. how bout you? 1? how long you been able to vote?? i am guessing no more then 6 years.

love that arrogance of youth!!

QueSi2Opie wrote: I'd like to vote "NO" for the stadium renovations and "YES" for the rolling roof, that way we can cover our deteriorating empty stadium ruins with a huge Teflon trash bag!
i never can figure you out que.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: and, again, you do not know whether or not i am voting or not. however, i can tell you i have voted in the last 5 presidential elections because i was old enough. how bout you? 1? how long you been able to vote?? i am guessing no more then 6 years.

love that arrogance of youth!!
What does this have to do with anything?  How many times I have voted in the past is irrelevant.  I have voted and will be voting on April 4th, voting No that is.

I do know that if you are voting, it is illegally.  I'll be sure to forward this message to the Kansas City Election board and let them trace your IP and track you down :)
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote:
I do know that if you are voting, it is illegally.  I'll be sure to forward this message to the Kansas City Election board and let them trace your IP and track you down :)
yeah, like an ip off my laptop will help anyone.
lock&load wrote: What does this have to do with anything? How many times I have voted in the past is irrelevant. I have voted and will be voting on April 4th, voting No that is.
just letting you know that we have all been 24 and thought we knew everything at one point in our lives. and your location impresses noone in the forum, least of all me. this is a board where anyone can come and write about kansas city, there are many, MANY other posters that live outside of kc, outside missouri, outside america, tough shit. you dont like it, go start your own forum, something along the lines of kctalkforkcresidentsonly.com or something.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: yeah, like an ip off my laptop will help anyone.
just letting you know that we have all been 24 and thought we knew everything at one point in our lives. and your location impresses noone in the forum, least of all me. this is a board where anyone can come and write about kansas city, there are many, MANY other posters that live outside of kc, outside missouri, outside america, tough shit. you dont like it, go start your own forum, something along the lines of kctalkforkcresidentsonly.com or something.
I'm not 24 for the record and all that matters right now is what I think right now, not what I'll think when I am an old man like you.  You're free to talk here, no one said you weren't.  But at the end of the day you can't vote and that really seems to get under your skin.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: I'm not 24 for the record and all that matters right now is what I think right now, not what I'll think when I am an old man like you.  You're free to talk here, no one said you weren't.  But at the end of the day you can't vote and that really seems to get under your skin.
doesnt get under my skin at all. i wanted to vote on the arena, and did. and i am registered to vote, and on april the 4th, if i am in kansas city, i will vote. although, i could just vote absentee.

so, you are getting under my skin in no way shape or form. you just think you are by throwing it in my face constantly that i do not live downtown. tell you what, kid, when you live downtown for the decade and a half i did, come talk to me. until then, do not waste my time.

there have been other posters, beyond me, that have told you that your opinions, and writiings, just because you live downtown, are no more important then those of us who no longer do.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: doesnt get under my skin at all. i wanted to vote on the arena, and did. and i am registered to vote, and on april the 4th, if i am in kansas city, i will vote. although, i could just vote absentee.

so, you are getting under my skin in no way shape or form. you just think you are by throwing it in my face constantly that i do not live downtown. tell you what, kid, when you live downtown for the decade and a half i did, come talk to me. until then, do not waste my time.

there have been other posters, beyond me, that have told you that your opinions, and writiings, just because you live downtown, are no more important then those of us who no longer do.
Did I say they were?  You are one whiny ass old man.  I don't care if you lived downtown when Abe Linclon was president.  How is that relevant to this issue!?!?!  Living in Kansas City (anywhere) right now is what matters.  Go ahead and vote if it makes you feel better.  Just be sure to pick up some Geritol on the way home :)
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: Did I say they were?  You are one whiny ass old man.  I don't care if you lived downtown when Abe Linclon was president.  How is that relevant to this issue!?!?!  Living in Kansas City (anywhere) right now is what matters.  Go ahead and vote if it makes you feel better.  Just be sure to pick up some Geritol on the way home :)
and be sure and pick up some cold hard reality............it is what sets in when you grow up and realize you do not know everything. happens to us all, it will happen to you.

it does not matter, lockandload, you are right, however, since you wish to keep throwing it in my face where i live, i will keep throwing it in yours that you are young, inexperienced, and think you know more then people who have already been down the road you are traveling. you dont. i thought i did when i was where you are, and i did not either.

and i am not that old, but, thanks. to me, getting older is a compliment, it takes luck and patience to get old, youth, on the other hand, is wasted on the wrong people.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: and be sure and pick up some cold hard reality............it is what sets in when you grow up and realize you do not know everything. happens to us all, it will happen to you.

it does not matter, lockandload, you are right, however, since you wish to keep throwing it in my face where i live, i will keep throwing it in yours that you are young, inexperienced, and think you know more then people who have already been down the road you are traveling. you dont. i thought i did when i was where you are, and i did not either.

and i am not that old, but, thanks. to me, getting older is a compliment, it takes luck and patience to get old, youth, on the other hand, is wasted on the wrong people.
You have no idea how old or young I am.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: You have no idea how old or young I am.
please. i can tell by your writings, attitude, opinion, and behavior. you are in your early to mid twenties. and we both know it.
dangerboy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by dangerboy »

If y'all go, be sure to wear your "I belive in Downtown baseball" t-shirts from http://homerunkc.com/
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

kcdcchef wrote: i emailed the campaign today, and tipped them off about people who are not really for the campaign showing up to be asswipes, they said they are ready for it, they are employing 12 off duty kcpd, in addition to tsc security. so, any appearances by people just to be jerks, will be led off premise.
If this were a President Bush event, I'm sure you would applaud anyone that "crashes" the party. Free speech is only free when its a view you agree with!
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
voltopt
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by voltopt »

go royals?
"I never quarrel, sir; but I do fight, sir; and when I fight, sir, a funeral follows, sir."   -senator thomas hart benton