www.SaveOurOwners.com

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: www.SaveOurOwners.com

Post by KCMax »

Its not just Glorioso. There is a big rift in the Democratic Party between old-timers like Al From who have been running the party for years as a political machine and up and comers like Simon Rosenberg who are utilizing the internet as a grass roots tool. The party machine is worried they will no long be able to control what the people think!

Shake things up! Power to the people!
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

haha...I just heard some pro side guy say the saveourowners site could be ran by some people out of San Antonio or LA.

Damn....have these people even READ the site?  It's a joke.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

KCPowercat wrote: haha...I just heard some pro side guy say the saveourowners site could be ran by some people out of San Antonio or LA.

Damn....have these people even READ the site?  It's a joke.
kcp~

there are people on this site that have suggested that it is a conspiracy.

all you have to do is read the site, and you will figure it out. time and research will show you who it is.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

Who says I don't know who it is already?  It's hilarious how worked up the city election mob is getting over this.  Sad actually.

kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

KCPowercat wrote: Who says I don't know who it is already?  It's hilarious how worked up the city election mob is getting over this.  Sad actually.
you are the site admin and know the ip addresses, i would hope you do!!

no, i was saying, recently, there have been posters on here suggesting the conspiracy. and i was saying, all you have to do is go back a couple of months, read the comments, you can put the pieces together.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

I haven't matched up any ip addresses.

bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bahua »

If the people that signed up as the saveourowners forum users are someone else's sock puppets, I don't want to know who it is, even if I could find out.

They have very dangerous people after them, and they haven't even done anything wrong.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

bahua wrote: If the people that signed up as the saveourowners forum users are someone else's sock puppets, I don't want to know who it is, even if I could find out.

They have very dangerous people after them, and they haven't even done anything wrong.
i supported any punishment coming to them if they had broken the law in any way shape or form, but since it has been ruled they have not, i say, let em' be.

have to admit, for a grass roots effort, it is admirable.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

Hear, hear, chef. I'm glad to hear you say that.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

kcdcchef wrote: i supported any punishment coming to them if they had broken the law in any way shape or form,
I support the punishment of people who commit felonious voter fraud. 
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

OH THE BURN!  :lol:
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

LenexatoKCMO wrote: I support the punishment of people who commit felonious voter fraud. 
if i get busted for it, then so be it. however, legally, i am doing no wrong. i have checked into residency requirements, and i techincally meet them, in a round about sort of way!!!
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: if i get busted for it, then so be it. however, legally, i am doing no wrong. i have checked into residency requirements, and i techincally meet them, in a round about sort of way!!!
In a round about way you can get away with murder.  What does that prove?
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: In a round about way you can get away with murder.  What does that prove?
i will get away with this. i have the last 2 times.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

Yeah, but I'm assuming you weren't involved in a contentious, even vicious, debate on an internet forum with people who have the technical knowhow to track down your identity...

I don't advocate anyone doing that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Be careful.
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

You better believe if it comes down to a one vote margin, you won't be so happy you did it.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: You better believe if it comes down to a one vote margin, you won't be so happy you did it.
if the vote is any less then 500, you can count on recounts, so, 1 vote margin would not happen.
mean wrote: Yeah, but I'm assuming you weren't involved in a contentious, even vicious, debate on an internet forum with people who have the technical knowhow to track down your identity...

I don't advocate anyone doing that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Be careful.
by the letter of the law, i am not breaking any laws. i have covered my own.
49r
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by 49r »

kcdcchef wrote: i will get away with this. i have the last 2 times.
Murder?

Or voter fraud?
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: by the letter of the law, i am not breaking any laws. i have covered my own.
You know what happened to those who didn't fall in line in the Pendergast days?
LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

49r wrote: Murder?
Beware of the standing rib roast at Chef's hotel!  Puts a whole new spin on "you are what you eat".   :shock: