Ballot Issue gets even more financially questionable

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: Ballot Issue gets even more financially questionable

Post by lock+load »

And the Star wonders why people keep shooting out their glass. 
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: And the Star wonders why people keep shooting out their glass. 
jealousy and envy.
lock&load wrote:
And since we'd have the world's largest rolling roof, why not spend a little more for that monumental piece of shit 
we already have that. it is called the sprint campus.
lock&load wrote:
Wow, we only have to foot the bill for 85% of an unnecessary room designed in the 1970s.  What a deal.
i assume you meant roof, but, such an exceptional speller like yourself, i cannot believe that, but, i will forgive. ummm, no, it is a 1970's concept, however, a design from 2005.
lock&load wrote: They have absolutely no credibility anymore.
the star does not care. they do not depend on the forum members to read their paper, because, they understand, that untill they are dumb enough to support all the lame ass half baked ideas we do ( dt stadium, leaving the p&l storefronts empty until gucci, tiffany, emeril, and trotter want to open, leaving 12th and paseo blighted because ollie wants to build a 2 story drugstore versus the crack whore hangouts there now ) they understand, that until they learn to support concepts thought up in the same dream as the wizard of oz, they will not get the 800 or so here to read their paper.

but, they will do fine with the other quarter of a million they have.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

Even if the roof is an old idea, my microwave was first invented in the 70's, and hell, it still works alright, even with the "new" features of digital display and push buttons.  Heck, if stuff from the 70's cant be reused and improved, then I guess we should all go back to cars without disc brakes and pick our noses while we kiss our @$$'s goodbye.
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.