Downtown Council to endorse TSC renovations????

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: Downtown Council to endorse TSC renovations????

Post by Maitre D »

kcdcchef wrote: the man said he was overwhelmed with emails, letters, and calls, is proof. there is a difference, lockandload, between proof, and AUTHOROTATIVE ( sp?) proof. that is proof......the man said so. i do not have "proof" he is lying, and neither do you. so, that is all i need, and evidently, judging on all the signs popping up everywhere, that is all the proof anyone else needs too.

i am inventing nothing. just telling you what the man said. and he said
David Glass has lied about all sorts of things.
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: Downtown Council to endorse TSC renovations????

Post by kcdcchef »

pittsburghparoyal wrote: David Glass has lied about all sorts of things.
pittsburghparoyal

provide stone clad proof. i know you dislike the braintrust at one arrowhead drive, and their neighbors at one royal way, but i am tired of everyone talking smack on the ownership of the royals. the man bought a team that clearly noone else wanted. the only group to even SNIFF ownership of the royals was the miles prentice group, to which mlb said no way, too many investors. so, glass bought the team, has profited three times on the royals, meager ones at that, which, his internal revenue service records clearly show he donates well over 4 times what he profits, as an individual, to philanthropic causes, so, to profit 1.5 m or 3 m on the royals, is as amazing as the years he lost over 10m, which, there have also been a few.

so, again, what do you have STONE CLAD PROOF that he lied about?
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D