www.saveourstadiums.com

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: www.saveourstadiums.com

Post by kcdcchef »

KCDevin wrote: Why do you think it will fail?
the roof? i just see jacko residents going to the ballot box and saying yes to the one they feel will keep the teams, but, a lot of jacko residents are blue collar hard working types, that love cold weather football, because they think of their glory days as a running back at hickman mills or grain valley or william chrisman, and will say, nah, want to keep arrowhead muddy and cold. truly, that is why i think it will fail, the roof anways, the other part, question one, your guess is as good as mine if it will pass or fail. it is WAY too close to call.
Kard wrote: I've heard it will allow for climate control, but it may take some setting up beforehand to do so.  The original redo of the roof in January said it would take about a month to set up, but HOK got it down to just a little while...a day or something?  So if it's zero outside of Arrowhead, it should be warmer inside with body-heat alone.  But for complete climate control, like for a Final Four game, it would be room-temperature, like a dome.  But like Chef implied, only for big events.  Regular games would just shield rain.
same i heard kard, that, with time to think about it, super bowl, final four, tennis anyone? shit like that, then, yes. they can control it.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

How does anyone know how close it is? Online polls have no bearing on how the public will vote, only a tiny amount of people vote on them, and many aren't in jackson county.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

KCDevin wrote: How does anyone know how close it is? Online polls have no bearing on how the public will vote, only a tiny amount of people vote on them, and many aren't in jackson county.
that is true, however, when the amount of people that vote on those is 50-50, and the people that call in to the radio shows are 50-50, the letters to the star are more weighted towards no, and the amount of people that show up at the meetings is more weighted yes, so, those things all tell us it will be a close call.

that, coupled with previous stadium elections, which, passed in jacko, which, were close by 5 points, all tell us a close call.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D