KC Royals Magic Season Spurred on by Charm of Monet

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
chaglang
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: KC Royals Magic Season Spurred on by Charm of Monet

Post by chaglang »

Huh. So that's the woman who was at the All Star Game, sitting behind home plate and dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
wizziebrownsports
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by wizziebrownsports »

:mrgreen: How right you were! Now I think they are 13 games back tied for the worst record in the league. None-the-less, I think this is a pretty good ball team. Young, yes, but I believe they can pull it together and expect them to finish up the season with a stronger result. That will put us in a good position for next year, but, we need to get started now!

One problem is that our good luck charm, Pajet Monet has not been getting out to the games. She still has an amazing 13 and 0 record for games she has attended in the stadium. A bunch of us talked her in to attending the game on Tuesday against the Indians. If she gets yet another win, I think we should make a law that as long as she is on the winning streak, she MUST attend all home games. She needs to show a little patriotism!

In my blog I am suggesting that all of the ladies wear white boots to see if that is part of Pajet Monet's magic charm. If it works, we should have them issued for all the ladies. My Blog: http://wizziebrown.blogspot.com If you get a chance, stop by her blog and leave a comment encouraging, demanding, begging her to attend. http://pajetmonet.blogspot.com It is all part of the game. Now we have found our "Bambino", we need to put her to work.

Go Royals -- Wizzie Brown
wizziebrownsports
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by wizziebrownsports »

Yes, she is the one that sits behind home plate on TV looking like Marilyn Monroe, and helping us always win! Goodness! What if it is Marlyn, and came back to help the Royals? That is the kind of team loyalty we need in KC. I wonder where Elvis is hiding? :lol: