K-State loses (ouch), MU vs KU should be a good game!

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
phxcat
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by phxcat »

I was at MANC right at the end of its MANC days. That's easier to pronouce, and you don't have to be called a "Mnuer".

The team was OK then- I've been trying to remember the names of some players- I knew Jermaine Peakock pretty well- that was the running back. Then we had another guy who was there right after I left who was supposed to have been a NCAA type recruit but wanted to go to a small Christian school.

The basketball team was pretty good too. We had a guy (can't remember his name right now- which is bad because I knew him!) who set the three point record. The son of the drama teacher also played- I just ran into him a couple months ago at the new teacher stuff- he played ion France for a bit and is now teaching in my district.
phxcat
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by phxcat »

cI was at MANC right at the end of its MANC days. That's easier to pronouce, and you don't have to be called a "Mnuer".

The team was OK then- I've been trying to remember the names of some players- I knew Jermaine Peacock pretty well- that was the running back. Then we had another guy who was there right after I left who was supposed to have been a NCAA type recruit but wanted to go to a small Christian school.

The basketball team was pretty good too. We had a guy (can't remember his name right now- which is bad because I knew him!) who set the three point record. The son of the drama teacher also played- I just ran into him a couple months ago at the new teacher stuff- he played ion France for a bit and is now teaching in my district.
phxcat
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by phxcat »

Oops- I was trying to edit as I submited. :?