Go Chiefs!!!!

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by KCPowercat »

Getting ready to head out to the best stadium in the NFL....I'm wrapped up in the Royals right now but with their sweep last night I'm ready for a small change.....

home opener 2002

http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCgridlock

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by KCgridlock »

24-0 at the half, looking real good, hope they keep it up!
KCN
Penntower
Penntower

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by KCN »

Wow, they made a lot of believers today. Holmes is BACK, our O-line is incredible and the defense made major improvments. Of course the latter wasn't hard to do considering where they came from last year, but we'll just wait and see if they're for real.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by trailerkid »

I'm getting more and more surprised by these Chiefs wins. I love 'em, but isn't a lot of this luck rather than skill? Honestly, the Chiefs do not seem any better than the Packers, Ravens or Broncos even though we have a more talented roster.
KCN
Penntower
Penntower

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by KCN »

No team goes 6-0 out of "luck".
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by QueSi2Opie »

Anybody see that female Chiefs' fanatic in Green Bay with the yellow/brown rotten teeth? They wasn't the Halloween kind either! She was cheering right there on national television...beautiful! The nation can see Kansas City's "pretty little women". Seriously though, how can somebody have money to follow their favorite NFL team around America, but can't afford to fix their disgusting teeth? C'mon, priorities people!

Don't take my comments completely the wrong way. But many Kansas Citians act as if Chiefs' football is one of the most important things in the world. I jus' wish these people were just as passionate about other things in Kansas City (arts, schools, transportation, urban revitalization, parks, zoo, etc).

I've been to Green Bay, and football IS definitely the ONLY thing that town has to be proud of.....and maybe cheese.

Anyhow, hopefully this will be our season. I believe if a team wins a Super Bowl in the Winter, they can pass a tax to renovate their stadium in the Spring (hint, hint).
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by GRID »

QueSi2Opie wrote:Anybody see that female Chiefs' fanatic in Green Bay with the yellow/brown rotten teeth? They wasn't the Halloween kind either! She was cheering right there on national television...beautiful! The nation can see Kansas City's "pretty little women". Seriously though, how can somebody have money to follow their favorite NFL team around America, but can't afford to fix their disgusting teeth? C'mon, priorities people!

Don't take my comments completely the wrong way. But many Kansas Citians act as if Chiefs' football is one of the most important things in the world. I jus' wish these people were just as passionate about other things in Kansas City (arts, schools, transportation, urban revitalization, parks, zoo, etc).

I've been to Green Bay, and football IS definitely the ONLY thing that town has to be proud of.....and maybe cheese.

Anyhow, hopefully this will be our season. I believe if a team wins a Super Bowl in the Winter, they can pass a tax to renovate their stadium in the Spring (hint, hint).
I agree, I am a huge chiefs fan, but this town could spread out it's passion a little more. Pull for the Chiefs on Sunday, but you don't have to wear red everyday and every section of the paper doesn't have to be about the Chiefs.

Having said that, 6-0 is no fluke in the NFL. Doesn't guarentee a superbowl, but it's more than luck.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by trailerkid »

Guys...did you watch the last three games? Unless you're deaf, dumb, and blind they certainly weren't decisive wins by any stretch of the imagination.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by KCPowercat »

trailer...do you think any team just blows out every team they face in the NFL? Of course there are close games.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCN
Penntower
Penntower

Go Chiefs!!!!

Post by KCN »

trailer did you forget who we played, where we played? we all know they didn't give 100%, they even admit it and know they can play better, but you sound like you've been hanging around too many denver fans.