Picture taking.....

Do a trip report here....go to another city and want to relate it to what KC is doing right or could do better? Give us a summary in here.
nota
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Picture taking.....

Post by nota »

....just a note to tell everyone that if you have film developed at Walmart (I know, I know) and you check the correct box on the envelope, they will post your pix on their internet site for 30 days for I think a dollar.

Makes it easy to share photos with everyone and you don't have to scan them in.

I had 42 rolls from our son's wedding. (disposable cameras) It was a snap. Everyone got to download the pix they wanted and no one had any problems.

They could also order prints easily from the site.

And I was able to DL all the ones I wanted into my puter easily rather than all that scan time.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Picture taking.....

Post by KCPowercat »

we did the same thing with our wedding pics.....nice service...I think a lot of them will do that now actually.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
StL_Dan
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: Picture taking.....

Post by StL_Dan »

nota wrote:....just a note to tell everyone that if you have film developed at Walmart (I know, I know) and you check the correct box on the envelope, they will post your pix on their internet site for 30 days for I think a dollar.

Makes it easy to share photos with everyone and you don't have to scan them in.

I had 42 rolls from our son's wedding. (disposable cameras) It was a snap. Everyone got to download the pix they wanted and no one had any problems.

They could also order prints easily from the site.

And I was able to DL all the ones I wanted into my puter easily rather than all that scan time.
how do you think this method compares to downloading/editing/deleting/printing using a digital?
One State. One Spirit. One Mizzou. 05.22.2011  RIP Rusty, Harli and Hayze