Another New Bar Opening on Main St.

FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

There is another bar/restaurant opening along the east side of Main Street north of Bazookas that is called Bulldog Bar and Grill. Bar Natasha to the north of Dixie Bell Complex also appears to be about to open (if it's not already) too.

:cheers: =D>

With the entertainment district plan taking so long, it appears that the Crossroads area will become the defacto entertainment district long before any new arena and entertainment district is developed.
There is no fifth destination.
dangerboy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by dangerboy »

Most successful entertainmnet districts happen naturally, rather than when a government and developers come in with a big plan and pretty drawings. Look at West 39th St. - virtually no "assistance" from city hall and it's one of the most popular destinations in the city.
ignatius
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by ignatius »

What's the vibe of Natasha and Bulldog? Gay, dance club, standard pub?

What are all of the bar/restaurant options now from 14th to 19th on Main? I can think of...

Tootsies
DB
Bazooka's
Natasha
Bulldog
the new Noodle shop
Zin
Hereford House
Danny's (or is that a block off Main?)

And is the Midwest Hotel next door turning into a club or something?

What else is there on that strip?
Rooster_Ties
Pad site
Pad site

Post by Rooster_Ties »

I could have swore I heard or read somewhere that Bazookas was opening a restaurant of some sort, somewhere -- and I presume that "right next door" to Bazookas would be the most logical place to have it.

I frequent "Retro Infirno" (the mega-cool vintage furniture store right across the street), and initially I thought it was odd that a bar/restaurant would be opening so darn close to Bazookas. (But then I figured that Bazookas was behind the bar/restaurant in the first place.)
10-year resident of KCMO, who lives in the Volker neighborhood, near the West 39th Street corridor. I grew up outside of St. Louis, on the Illinois side of the river (near Belleville, IL).
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Post by Good2Great »

The Bulldog???? Sounds like they have a nice tossed salad off the menu.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by tat2kc »

Natasha will be an upscale piano bar type place, gay friendly.
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.