EDC staff reassignments

Czar
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Czar »

Shake-up at the EDC? Who is in charge now of TIF staff? Maybe they will appoint David Blane to find the missing money or at least start a hunger strike until they find the loot.
zonk
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

EDC staff reassignments

Post by zonk »

Shake-up???? Sounds like the same pigs are feeding at the same trough. (sp?) It's business as usual at the EDC. Nothing will ever change. Feel a little bad for Whitener. NOT A SCAPEGOAT!!!! What the F***. She's demoted and now has to report to her new replacement. Sounds like she's being made a scapegoat to me. Lets get serious here. Until they clean house at EDC nothing will change. That means from the top-down!

Finally our downtown is in a position to kick some serious ASS!!! I hope we're not stymied by a bunch of egotistical, psuedo-bureaucratic wonks!

5 o'clock....time for brewski!!!
mean
Administrator
Administrator

EDC staff reassignments

Post by mean »

Finally our downtown is in a position to kick some serious ASS!!! I hope we're not stymied by a bunch of egotistical, psuedo-bureaucratic wonks!
We've got a few more years of dealing with them, but after that there won't be an incumbent mayor -- unless Barnes gets the boot for her "interesting" economic policies. I'm hoping for that, but will settle for a new administration that isn't composed of thieves.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

One hand does the maneuvering and the other lathers the lube!
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
dangerboy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

EDC staff reassignments

Post by dangerboy »

People are surprised??? Barnes was chair of the TIF commission before she was the mayor. Although she ran as an outsider and a populist, she was actually in the pocket of the development interests.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

dangerboy wrote:People are surprised??? Barnes was chair of the TIF commission before she was the mayor. Although she ran as an outsider and a populist, she was actually in the pocket of the development interests.
I don't know if I'd go that far, but she cleaned house with EDC's top brass the second she got elected.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by TheDude »

Fearless leader is a puppet. Look @ where the unsubstantiated $8mill went and i bet my left nut the $$ went to development firms, consultants and contractors which supported her re-election bid (which isn't any big deal i guess since Don "Delorean" Glazer only raised around $487.64) Why isn't AG investigating? If this happened w/ a public or private company there would be heads rolling. And it's not Whitener's fault, leadership of the EDC and the City are responsible.

Ode to Fearless Leader
I wonder, I wonder
I wonder what it's like to be a clone
Doin' nothin, nothin' on my own
Alone in your misery, you're bitin on my new style
Filed as a counterfeit, going down in history as nothin but a copy cat (copy cat)
So if your fakin that you're phat you need a ballbat
Right where your head is at
All your desperation causes separation
Now I grab the mic to intimidate
Your weakness screams from the limp on your siren
Phonies get the hint quick smacked with funk flick
Pain for the fakers fame can't maintain
Because you're sick of yourself
Well I'm sick of you too, fake
You're a, a counterfeit, fake
You know we figured you out
Well I'm sick of you too, fake
You're a, a counterfeit, fake
"ALWAYS be closing"
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

Somewhere there's a dude smoking a pack of Camel's in a white button down shirt drinking his 5th Scotch of the day laughing his azz off!
zonk
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

EDC staff reassignments

Post by zonk »

bring him back...in fact bring them all back, Bunnell, Cleaver, Collins. What a team! :lol:
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by TheDude »

NOW i am pitching tent......
"ALWAYS be closing"
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

Don't forget the Moore's, Lehman's and Prathema's that made that organization THRIVE!
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

And what was the name of that dubazz who claimed I had an affair with some gal?
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by TheDude »

rumor has it that Jacko is bucking for the head table....
"ALWAYS be closing"
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

Jacko's under the head table.
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by TheDude »

that dumbazz is heading up TIF department.. VIVA LA TIF! cant wait to get me a piece-of-dat.
"ALWAYS be closing"
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by FangKC »

Does anyone here think that Andi Udris has provided good leadership at EDC, and has he accomplished anything substantial? Should the City get rid of him?
There is no fifth destination.
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by TheDude »

he is only as strong as fearless leader allows him to be, which is the problem; w/out leadership at the top, nothing is going to happen in this city..

If I was an Osacar Meyer weiner
I would be forty percent leaner
don't eat any thing else for your dinner
have an oscar and you'll be a winner

Ballparks are not good for your health and you know it's true
have one more ballpark, man, and you'll surely spew.

If I was an Osacar Meyer weiner
I would be forty percent leaner
don't eat any thing else for your dinner
have an oscar and you'll be a winner YEAH!!!!
"ALWAYS be closing"
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

FangKC wrote:Does anyone here think that Andi Udris has provided good leadership at EDC, and has he accomplished anything substantial? Should the City get rid of him?
Being objective, which I rarely am, he inherited a bunch of crap.
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

EDC staff reassignments

Post by TheDude »

considering he was the 5th person offered the job, thats not saying much
"ALWAYS be closing"
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

EDC staff reassignments

Post by Good2Great »

TheDude wrote:considering he was the 5th person offered the job, thats not saying much
I think three of the four who "got away" have opened a new cabaret club....Dandi Andi's.