TIF & FBI?

TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

TIF & FBI?

Post by TheDude »

Who thinks the TIF Commission should be investigated by the FBI? i think they perhaps could find some interesting things if they looked in the right places (where did the $8 million go???) TIF commission is a fragile house of cards. the truth is out there skully!
"ALWAYS be closing"
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

There Should Be An Investigation

Post by FangKC »

The unaccounted for TIF spending should be investigated. Mark Funkhouser, city auditor, should turn his findings over to the Missouri Attorney General.
There is no fifth destination.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

TIF & FBI?

Post by mean »

Absolutely! I have a feeling that the people of KC would be extremely pissed if the whole truth came out, hopefully to the point of booting these crooks out of City Hall and replacing them with people who can better capitalize on and prolong / maximize the inevitable revitalization that midsize cities are experiencing...rather than, say, stealing tons of public money and giving it to rich people, then saying, "oh look what a good job we did!" when the city starts doing good on its own.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
Czar
New York Life
New York Life

TIF & FBI?

Post by Czar »

Follow the money...... it will always lead to culprit.....
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

TIF & FBI?

Post by Good2Great »

Take out the rug and beat it like mad.....it'f full if LICE!
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.