Downtown Update Luncheon

Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Downtown Update Luncheon

Post by Good2Great »

The Platte EDC is planning a luncheon on November 18 that focuses on ALL of the development currently slated for downtown. Panelists will include the BIG GUNS of downtown development and will concentrate on a myriad of projects.

No one else has hosted anything this comprehensive on downtown so Platte has taken the intiative. GO NORTHLAND!!!!!
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Downtown Update Luncheon

Post by KCPowercat »

g2g...did you go to the CVB thing yesterday? Just they just peddled a bunch of stuff everybody knew about what was going on downtown...or at least SHOULD know if they read this site :)

is the thing you are talking about like a town hall meeting type thing or more of a closed door deal?
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Downtown Update Luncheon

Post by Good2Great »

This is luncheon that you need to sign op for through the Platte EDC. I think the event will have the actual developers, money bags and project managers speaking about each project. The intent os to get more biz leaders aware of what really is happening downtown. It's amazing how many still don't know.

Don't get me wrong, downtown is still about as exciting a dead sea monkey, but it's gonna change.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.