BBQ Story

People say they enjoy Kansas City. Find out why.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

BBQ Story

Post by Good2Great »

I was at my favorite BBQ joint on Brroklyn this afternoon when I looked to the seat next to me and saw a small grey MOUSE. At the time I was Molars-Deep in a pork/Turkey sandwich, so I allowed our eyes to meet. She blinked and I said "What's up, got plans for the afternoon?"

She scurried off.

Anyone know how to place a Missing Persons ad in the Pitch?
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

BBQ Story

Post by KCPowercat »

I've experienced rodents at more than a few of KC's better known restaurants...I think it happens everywhere....one time got like $200 worth of food free when the wait staff was alerted to the problem....
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCLofts
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

BBQ Story

Post by KCLofts »

I was eating dinner at a very nice Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills. Our meal was interrupted by blood-curdling shrieks. We looked up to see a mouse trying to walk across one of the cables for the low voltage lighting. It had somehow gotten up there and couldn't figure out how to get back down. Several tables left in horror, but we were able to finish our meal. Suprisingly, no freebies.
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

BBQ Story

Post by QueSi2Opie »

Now you can see how Walt Disney got his start in KC :wink: You never know, it could've been one of Mickey's ancestors. Anyhow, off the subject...how is Disney's Laugh O'Grams Studio comin' along?
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.