No. Jo Co apartments?

Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by trailerkid »

Sis is looking for a place in No. Jo Co area. Needs to be pretty nice and kept up. Any suggestions?
KCN
Penntower
Penntower

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by KCN »

Yeah, go east ;)

I have a few friends that live in Foxfire Apartments in Mission. They're nice. Nothing extravagant.
phxcat
Hotel President
Hotel President

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by phxcat »

I used to live in Foxfire- those are nice, but unless you buy a parking spot, it gets tough to find one open in the evenings. (But I'm sure you don't ind walking a bit!) Look all around that area, though, that's a great location and there are many options. The complex right next door to Foxfire sould be a bit less expensive, and those are alright too.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by KCPowercat »

my wife used to live on 75th & Quivera..just to the south on Quivera...she liked them (can't remember the name)...I thought they were a bit old/trashy but she said I was just trying to get her downtown (I was)
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by QueSi2Opie »

I really like those apartments near I-635 and Foxridge in Mission...easy access to the interstate, but still in a wooded area.
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
KCgridlock

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by KCgridlock »

Well if you gota stay in KS ;). I too woud recomend the Mission area, northeast of Johnson Dr and Metcalf. I thought those apartments just north of Downtown OP were ok too, but that was a long time ago.
eliphar17
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by eliphar17 »

The apartments at 75th and Quivira have a name that has something to do with a meadow. I can't remember exactly. But I would agree that they are kind of trashy. They are commonly referred to as the Lenexa ghetto (if indeed one exists at all). There are lots of apartments being built on either side of I-435 south of Shawnee Mission Parkway, and especially around 87th Street. But those may be out of your range, both by price and by location.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by KCPowercat »

Yeah she used to live in a townhome on about 87th & Quivera...much nicer....
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Shawn
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

No. Jo Co apartments?

Post by Shawn »

I think you should check out Hillsborough Apartments in Mission, located just off of Metcalf (right before it turns into 635). A lot of young people live here and with access to I-35 you could be anywhere in the metro in a short period of time. I have some friends that live there and they love it.