Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
User avatar
DaveKCMO
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 16633
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:22 pm
Location: Crossroads
Contact:

Re: Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Post by DaveKCMO » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am

flyingember wrote:
mgsports wrote:http://www.kmbz.com/articles/could-it-f ... ve-forward Hopefully new to area.
Mission Gateway is not new to the area
Merged with existing thread. Use existing threads.

mgsports
Broadway Square
Broadway Square
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Post by mgsports » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Thanks because way down the pages to get to. Was talking new to KC area.

AlbertHammond
New York Life
New York Life
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:52 am

Re: Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Post by AlbertHammond » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Image

flyingember
One Park Place
One Park Place
Posts: 6838
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 am

Re: Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Post by flyingember » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:54 pm

mgsports wrote:Thanks because way down the pages to get to. Was talking new to KC area.
Since nothing new has been announced other than try 4000 on this development, what's new to the area?

longviewmo
Colonnade
Colonnade
Posts: 879
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 am
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Contact:

Re: Mission Gateway

Post by longviewmo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm

flyingember wrote:
mgsports wrote:http://www.kmbz.com/articles/could-it-f ... ve-forward Hopefully new to area.
Mission Gateway is not new to the area
I don't speak the language fluently, but I'm guessing it's more along the lines of "Publix, Piggly Wiggly, Albertsons? Sports Store? Burlington Coat Factory? Marshalls? Stage? Ross Dress 4 Less?"

mgsports
Broadway Square
Broadway Square
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Post by mgsports » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:50 pm

No way Publix but would like it.

User avatar
FangKC
City Center Square
City Center Square
Posts: 12989
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:02 pm
Location: Old Northeast -- Indian Mound

Re: Downtown Mission/ The Gateway

Post by FangKC » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 pm


empires228
Pad site
Pad site
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: Mission Gateway

Post by empires228 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 am

longviewmo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
flyingember wrote:
mgsports wrote:http://www.kmbz.com/articles/could-it-f ... ve-forward Hopefully new to area.
Mission Gateway is not new to the area
I don't speak the language fluently, but I'm guessing it's more along the lines of "Publix, Piggly Wiggly, Albertsons? Sports Store? Burlington Coat Factory? Marshalls? Stage? Ross Dress 4 Less?"
Obviously BloomingDales?, ShopKo, Alco,??kMart?, DILLonskroger.??

Post Reply