Bob Allen Ford

Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Bob Allen Ford

Post by mgsports »

Sani
Strip mall
Strip mall

Re: Bob Allen Ford

Post by Sani »

Great googly moogly, I made the mistake of reading comments in that Facebook group. Did you know the Target by Oak Park Mall isn't safe because Kelsey Smith was kidnapped from there... almost 12 years ago?

I don't think anyone in that group will be happy until they rebuild and reopen Metcalf South just as it was in 1978. "NO MORE APARTMENTS!"
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by flyingember »

Sani wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:53 pm Great googly moogly, I made the mistake of reading comments in that Facebook group. Did you know the Target by Oak Park Mall isn't safe because Kelsey Smith was kidnapped from there... almost 12 years ago?

I don't think anyone in that group will be happy until they rebuild and reopen Metcalf South just as it was in 1978. "NO MORE APARTMENTS!"
My favorite is the person with the free “Jones Store bricks”
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Looks like Bob Allen Ford not leaving.
empires228
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by empires228 »

Sani wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:53 pm Great googly moogly, I made the mistake of reading comments in that Facebook group. Did you know the Target by Oak Park Mall isn't safe because Kelsey Smith was kidnapped from there... almost 12 years ago?

The Metcalf South and 'We Grew up in the OP' groups should be avoided at all cost. Nostalgia rules over logical thought.