Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
- One Park Place
- Posts: 7037
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 am
I picture some star trek situation where the stores only exist on December 11 and if the enterprise doesn't create a tachyon pulse they can't continue to exist
- Posts: 2304
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:10 am
- Location: Broadway/Gilham according to google maps
Yes. I love lions choice. I always stop while in st Louis
- Pad site
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:22 pm
- Location: The Kansas side (sorry)
Lion's Choice in Olathe? Sweet!
(Might be worth requesting a change to the thread title)
- Broadway Square
- Posts: 2567
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm
Olathe Station is interesting to on that meeting so is Ridgeview Marketplace and so on. On next Alden Center phase 2 Lot 3,Anderson Pointe that was continued from last meeting and the one after that Soccer Complex Pads 3 and 8. Only if continued any of them ones not on A. Review then not intersting or even backed out.