Another Buffet opening in Olathe

Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Another Buffet opening in Olathe

Post by mgsports »

WEI?S SUPER BUFFET IN OLATHE SCHEDULED TO OPEN

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23

OLATHE, KS (December 21, 2009) ? Wei?s Super Buffet, Olathe ?s newest restaurant, will open on Wed., December 23, at 12225 S. Strangline at 11 a.m.  Wei?s features a ?super buffet? offering over 100 items to choose from, including Asian, Japanese and American cuisine.  A Mongolian BBQ grill will allow fresh, made-to-order specialties, as well as Japanese Sushi, and a complete salad bar as well.

Wei?s is owned and operated by Olathe residents, Wei Liu and Michael Liu.  Wei has been a chef since the age of 16 and moved to the U.S. in 1995, where he has been a professional chef for the last 14 years.  The opening of Wei?s Super Buffet is a long-awaited dream come true for the Liu?s, who are cousins.

With 7,700 sq. ft., Wei?s can set up to 291, including a private meeting room located on the second floor, offering 1,000 sq. ft.  Wei?s welcomes large groups, where private meeting space is needed, as well as special family occasions and corporate events.  Catering is also offered.  For additional information, or to place a catering order, call (913) 707-5268.

Wei?s is open from 11 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, featuring a lunch buffet for just $6.99.  Additional hours include Fri. and Sat., 11 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. and Sun., 11 a.m. until 9 p.m.  A dinner buffet is also offered for just $8.99, as well as on Sundays.

A ribbon cutting ceremony will be held, in conjunction with the Olathe Chamber of Commerce to commemorate the Grand Opening on Thurs., January 7, 2010 at 11:15 a.m., immediately following the Chamber?s weekly Coffee, scheduled on Jan. 7 at Prairie Life Fitness in Olathe . 
valcour
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Re: Another Buffet opening in Olathe

Post by valcour »

Guess I picked the wrong week to go on a diet.  :shock:
geeman68
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by geeman68 »

valcour wrote: Guess I picked the wrong week to go on a diet.  :shock:
I better go check it out before I start my diet/New Year's resolutions.  :D
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

It went where Le Mesa use to be.

McGuire?s Smokehouse will open soon in Olathe?s Heritage Square at the southeast corner of 151st Street and Mur-Len Road. The location at 16693 W. 151st St. was the former home of Big Bubba?s Bar-B-Q. The new barbecue restaurant will specialize in ribs and burnt ends.